Burton
Averillo
Flanagan
Bindi

Forwards, Forwards, Forwards

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo has been playing behind a forward pack that doesn't win the contact battle and is therefore always on the backfoot. Chuck Cleary, Jahrome Hughes, DCE or Sam Walker in our side and we have similar issues. If we can't go forward, there is no point criticising the backs. Signing Brooks, Johnson or whoever isn't going to change that. Not even Burton. Need to announce some forwards that get over the ad line asap.
The golden rule
We need the spark from the hooker and the go forward from the Props before going sideways !!!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Being shopped around by the tigers, with Hastings joining them next year they will be desperate to offload Brooks and pay some freight. Would anyone take him to partner Burton next year ? No more than 400k of course.
im glad i never came across your other 626 posts

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would have Milford over him, and I don't want Milford.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im glad i never came across your other 626 posts
What’s up your ass mate ? Don’t you comprehend what I’ve said in the post. I wouldn’t sign Brooks. But want to see what the supporter base thinks. Some of you ***** on here are A grade dickheads

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Brooks had a lot of potential but I think the Tigers were the wrong club for his development and the damage has probably been done... Brooks has probably set a record for most FG games without playing finals

too inconsistent, too expensive

AND WE NEED FORWARDS!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s up your ass mate ? Don’t you comprehend what I’ve said in the post. I wouldn’t sign Brooks. But want to see what the supporter base thinks. Some of you ***** on here are A grade dickheads
all good... when the Tigers so called 'Big 4' were all off contract, it was reported that we were interested in all four players, including Brooks

legitimate question

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No stick with averillo
Averillo offers nothing than his own Individual brilliance . We need more from a half back. Brooks I still believe could become and elite half back. I think he needs a change in environment and we could be that change.