Bronson Xerri Podcast

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like there are some amazing people here on TK. Perhaps some should be doing their own podcasts to show these dull people how to do it.
If I was a podcaster, I’m sure I would take any feedback or criticism into my stride to try to create the best content for my viewers. I’d also take it with a grain of salt because, as you implied, those who don’t podcast have no idea what creating one entails. It seems clear to me you’re one of the guys in the poddy, and if I offended you it wasn’t my intention and I’m sorry.
Overall I enjoyed watching it, and I’d watch more bulldogs related ones in the future.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was a podcaster, I’m sure I would take any feedback or criticism into my stride to try to create the best content for my viewers. I’d also take it with a grain of salt because, as you implied, those who don’t podcast have no idea what creating one entails. It seems clear to me you’re one of the guys in the poddy, and if I offended you it wasn’t my intention and I’m sorry.
Overall I enjoyed watching it, and I’d watch more bulldogs related ones in the future.
They will get better over time and if anything are dogs fans and I will support them just for that. Some of the other stuff is full of more fluff than 360, seeing 3 guys having a chat was a nice change.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I enjoy Bloke but Denan can be dull at times.
If you want top shelf shit-talking with a little bit of sport mixed in (mostly league, but also UFC, cricket, etc) Hello Sport is far and away the best in my opinion. Great to listen to in the car instead of radio.
I was a dribbler on an episode last week lol

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They will get better over time and if anything are dogs fans and I will support them just for that. Some of the other stuff is full of more fluff than 360, seeing 3 guys having a chat was a nice change.
Yeah I agree 100%! And yeah it’s nice to have a podcast with doggies fans for hosts!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should have gone to Murica like the injured players are doing now, get the peptides etc and wait until you’re clear then come back to Aus.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't he go play bush footy or something? It's not NRL but at least he stays fit, gets to use his skills and speed plus his footy instincts are switched on.

He seems to be really focused on getting stronger, I'm guessing that's why he took the banned substance in the first place?
Going by this podcast he cannot play ANY competitive sport. Footy or other sports. The only footy he could play is down the park with some mates.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by this podcast he cannot play ANY competitive sport. Footy or other sports. The only footy he could play is down the park with some mates.
He's playing Oztag.

Always a Bulldog

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just tried watching Hello Sport. FMD, we’re so cool bro, fuck yeah ****…. Seeya

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So many players over the years have taken banned substances while injured, as it speeds up your recovery and allows you to retain muscle mass. It actually should be allowed in controlled doses to allow players to recover safer with less risk of re-injury. Like he said, he’s been targeted since he was 15 and was just unlucky to be caught. Go back and look at how big Barba was when he came back from injury in the early years. They don’t generally do it to be better at the game, but it’s well known how much it speeds up recovery from tendon/ligament injuries.
Pretty sure you can do steroids in sports without getting caught,you got to keep your ratios in line it’s cAlled the T:E ratio,if you keep your doses low you stay within the approved ratios,xerri prob just upped the doses

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
approved ratios
Lol approved ratios? I know nothing about steroids but this sounds ridiculous. There are no approved ratios for certain drugs. It’s either detected or it’s not. Perhaps when he was caught, he thought he wouldn’t be tested as he was injured at the time iirc. It’s unlikely though considering he said he’d been tested about 8 times since he was 14-15. I guess it’s possible though if all previous tests were conducted before or after he was actually playing.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this in my YouTube recs. and watching it now. He sounds like a decent bloke so far. I don’t watch many podcasts but this is pretty good. Getting some real personal insight on Xerri.

Never heard of these JBK guys, but they’re not bad hosts. Think they said they’re doggies fans and at least one has played juniors?

Surprised what he said about Fabri saying that he was the fastest out of everyone including JAC, Saab and Dom Young! I knew he was quick but didn’t know he was up with the quickest.
He is very fast which stems back to his younger years.
Xerri made it to State level in a sprint relay team representing the school.

Last edited:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol approved ratios? I know nothing about steroids but this sounds ridiculous. There are no approved ratios for certain drugs. It’s either detected or it’s not. Perhaps when he was caught, he thought he wouldn’t be tested as he was injured at the time iirc. It’s unlikely though considering he said he’d been tested about 8 times since he was 14-15. I guess it’s possible though if all previous tests were conducted before or after he was actually playing.
As you mentioned you know nothing about steroids,
Just saying there is a ratio where you need to stay under to beat drug tests

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's interesting, but I also noticed that Xerri said he couldn't train with Roger Fabri, but since then Roger has obtained clearance for him to train with him.

Always a Bulldog
Yes mate he’s definitely not playing tag,
Training up at Fitness First most days just doing his own thing.