Broncos Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Perry will have a good game, he always does against his former side, I fear that.. every time we say he's dodgy and then he wipes the floor with us... :(

I think we can beat this side, we have a bit more experience and power... but I will not take the Broncos lightly no matter what side they put out, we have a bad bogey run against them.

It's up to our boys to stay focused and come out like they did after the first few minutes vs Canberra... do that and we will win.. :D

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Perry will have a good game, he always does against his former side, I fear that.. every time we say he's dodgy and then he wipes the floor with us... :(

I think we can beat this side, we have a bit more experience and power... but I will not take the Broncos lightly no matter what side they put out, we have a bad bogey run against them.

It's up to our boys to stay focused and come out like they did after the first few minutes vs Canberra... do that and we will win.. :D
perry played 4 the dogs b4, or our perry played for the broncos lol which 1 hehe

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
perry played 4 the dogs b4, or our perry played for the broncos lol which 1 hehe
Shane Perry played for the Bulldogs in Jersey Flegg before heading to the Broncos... he is good mates with the likes of Mase and Reni and co as he played with them... along with Union star Rocky Elsom from memory... ;)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Shane Perry played for the Bulldogs in Jersey Flegg before heading to the Broncos... he is good mates with the likes of Mase and Reni and co as he played with them... along with Union star Rocky Elsom from memory... ;)
ahh kewl

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Not a bad team, but no match for hungry Bulldogs

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i want a repeat of last week from the dogs..

us queensland supporters deserve a treat for supporting them up here..

nothing worse than the train ride home after loosing to the broncos and having to wait a year for revenge

Maza

Reaction score
Hodges scares me. I'm going to have nightmares of last year every time he touches the ball :(

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
i want a repeat of last week from the dogs..

us queensland supporters deserve a treat for supporting them up here..

nothing worse than the train ride home after loosing to the broncos and having to wait a year for revenge
Oh how true that is. Amen to that!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we win the battle of the forwards im more than confident we will come away with it. Remember last year our wins were coming from our forwards barging over theres. If our forwards are being dominated - then thats when we really need Sherwin to be on his game.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
with tonie carrol at 5/8th, WB can't use anyone else but Perry in the halves unless he uses hunt at 5/8th and green at halfback.

this team is defencively sound and we make as many mistakes against the broncos as we did against the raiders, we will get flogged again

B

Ben Godberts

with wayne bennet they will still win he out smarts folkes badly

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodges scares me. I'm going to have nightmares of last year every time he touches the ball :(
He is a confident player,all we can do is call his bluff and out psych him with our own determination,he is one guy I would like to see shoulder hit by Sonny.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This a just another Great Classic. I'm expecting nothing less from the Broncos other than a Win. If we see the Same 2nd Half Performance from the Broncos Vs Storm match from Brisbane, it will Brisbane's Game for sure.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
This a just another Great Classic. I'm expecting nothing less from the Broncos other than a Win. If we see the Same 2nd Half Performance from the Broncos Vs Storm match from Brisbane, it will Brisbane's Game for sure.
yea man wateva, we play 2 our strengths and they wont b able 2 replicate wat they did against the storm (who r out of form to say the least)

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
yea man wateva, we play 2 our strengths and they wont b able 2 replicate wat they did against the storm (who r out of form to say the least)
We can easily replicate what we did against the Storm as that was based on defence.

Theres nothign wrong with our defence (except the switching off just before halftime which im sure WB will address) - its our attack thats ****house.

Lacey usually plays well against Dogs - although apparently there is still a question mark against him as well.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm weren't out-of-form they rather looked determined to beat the Broncos by a 18+ Margin. For Some reason the Broncos were able to put up some what of a Small but Useful Comeback. Even though it didn't work, the Team has no other option as it's the best one they've Got.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yes u have good defence and we have a good attack, whicheva is going 2 b more patient will win. Howver Brissy need 2 score minimum 4 tries (24 points more likely) 2 have any chance of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.