Official Broncos release James Roberts - signs with Souths effective immediately.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/05/29/Rabbitohs-sign-James-Roberts-immediately/

The Rabbitohs are very excited to announce that representative outside back James Roberts will return home to South Sydney having signed a playing contract with the Club until the end of the 2021 season today.

Roberts has been granted a release from the remainder of his playing contract at the Brisbane Broncos and has signed an agreement to join the Rabbitohs immediately for the next two-and-a-half seasons.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait for all the "no his a dickhead" comments, the guy is one of the best players in the game, sign him up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently rabbitohs are front runners for his signature fuck
Rabbits will sign him, they will win the comp... Roberts will then go on a bender and fuck up his contract, thus leaving Souffs with more cash to steal whatever centre we try and sign... thats the most logical scenario.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
confirmed to have signed with the rabbits

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbits will sign him, they will win the comp... Roberts will then go on a bender and fuck up his contract, thus leaving Souffs with more cash to steal whatever centre we try and sign... thats the most logical scenario.
Rather rabbits win then roosters

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait for all the "no his a dickhead" comments, the guy is one of the best players in the game, sign him up.
He’s fuckin shit have you even watched him play? He’s not physical and he’s dumb as fuck. He’s got pace woopdi-doo

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt we even tried but imagine making the decision if it was between us and Souths. Top of the table with Bennett or bottom of the table with Pay....

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the way what a fucking joke the nrl is like rabbitohs are first and they make a big signing like this so easily mid season meanwhile Bulldogs are struggling to announce stimson lmfaoo

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Ahh feck it. Just bought Doueihi into my supercoach squad thinking he would easily lock down a centre spot given Kyle Turner and Ethan Lowe have been playing there most of the year...

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I doubt we even tried but imagine making the decision if it was between us and Souths. Top of the table with Bennett or bottom of the table with Pay....
It probably would of gone down like this
Bennett - James you know the club wants, I want you at the club. You are an an excellent player and I believe being closer to your friends and family will help.
Pay - Mate I am fucking desperate please sign with us

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This comes as a shock. NOT.

James Roberts didn't like the discipline at training that Seibold wanted.

WB gave him free rein.

I am willing to bet the Broncos wouldn't have won the games against Roosters & Warriors if Roberts was in the side.

We may see Roberts in rehab with GI soon.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replaced one pisspot with another.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It probably would of gone down like this
Bennett - James you know the club wants, I want you at the club. You are an an excellent player and I believe being closer to your friends and family will help.
Pay - Mate I am fucking desperate please sign with us
Bennett- You do realise those spuds are coming last and are coached by a dingbat.
Pay- But its the vibe man, don't you see I've got it, even my hair is so amazing.
Bennett- Enough said, I'm going for a coffee
Pay- Um, um, um........doh

Roberts: Hey Wayne, I'll pay Souths to not have Pay coach me! Organise it ASAP!