News Broncos make formal Dolphins complaint after Deine Mariner release request

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know people are seeing it as sour grapes as they have just been used to having their way for so long in Brisbane, but i think they wouldn't be contacting the integrity unit unless they are comfortable they've done nothing wrong.
Some people here don't realise is Karl Oloapu is a Redcliffe Junior so would want to play there. Imagine if the player said that against us, they would want the club to keep him & not bow down to his demands. Whoever is advising him is a dickhead. He isn't turning up to training, Broncos if they wanted can ask the NRL to ban him from playing elsewhere until his contract expires, as he is a contracted player.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i know people are seeing it as sour grapes as they have just been used to having their way for so long in Brisbane, but i think they wouldn't be contacting the integrity unit unless they are comfortable they've done nothing wrong.
Maybe they are comfortable that there is no proof that they have done anything wrong.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Listening to Dobbo last night & he was saying the Broncos are in the right & Dolphins have offered more money. Also mentioned the Broncos tape contact talks with under age players. So, they are willing to pass that on to the NRL.
Audio tapes are easily edited during and after the event.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What about video tapes. NRL can hire people to check it out.
Same, same. The video may well be the truth but is it the whole truth. What happened, was said, before they started recording? What happened when they paused the recording?

Always a Bulldog

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221125-193302_Facebook.jpg

Another Bronco player wants out of there great club hahahahaha they are more of a basket case then Knights and Tigers combine . Walters is a myth of a coach.

Badel reporting that Palasia has requested an early release because he wants to be a starter and he is stuck behind stuck behind a number of middle-forwards headlined by Payne Haas, Tom Flegler and Pat Carrigan.

at this stage the release hasn't been granted because he is in Kev's plans for 2023 ... he is free to negotiate with rivals for 2024 and it sounds like he wants to go to the Titans

Keenan Palasia Said:

“I have let ‘Kevvie’ know I would prefer to head home,”

“I spoke to Kevvie about it.

“He said he wants to keep me and there is a role for me within the squad.

“The Broncos have been good to me, which is why I stayed loyal last time, and Kev has been great in how straight he is with his decisions and communication.

“But I feel I can be a starting player.

“My best years are ahead of me and I want to play at a club which I feel better suits my style of play

Last edited: