Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we all knew they would be in the mix

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of his injuries with us happened due to him trying too hard in a poor outfit. Without having to carry a team chances are hel avoid injury and be a great pick up.
So you think the broncos is a good fit?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So back in eight weeks, ready wayyy before pre season. Yet, people prefer Green who is way older, way shitter and not ready for a minimum round 12 from media speculation.
Must be the same people who rated Lichaa and said he’d play origin, said that Cleary is shit and Bellamy is a myth among many other ridiculous things some people spew on here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of his injuries with us happened due to him trying too hard in a poor outfit. Without having to carry a team chances are hel avoid injury and be a great pick up.
I just think he's got no luck at all with staying healthy. There's just as much chance of injury if you are slacking off.

So back in eight weeks, ready wayyy before pre season. Yet, people prefer Green who is way older, way shitter and not ready for a minimum round 12 from media speculation.
Must be the same people who rated Lichaa and said he’d play origin, said that Cleary is shit and Bellamy is a myth among many other ridiculous things some people spew on here.
It's not really about the preferences of the fans. It might just be that Barrett doesn't want an injury prone player in the spine beyond next year because he's planning to bring some quality in for 2022. But a cool head who can guide a young team can be a big help.

Seems like Green had signed before his injury. We should sack the club's crystal ball.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting take on things. Especially considering how shit the Broncos are this year.

I'm not sure that's how it goes though.

I wish Foran all the luck. I really do. Would've been more than happy to have him with us for next year. But considering he's pushing for 2-3 years it's simply something we can't do.

I was completely on the Foran train at the beginning of this season, even though most told me I was an idiot and he'd simply get injured again this year. My answer was if he could make it through the year without getting injured again then I'd sign him up. He's had two major stints on the sidelines during our campaign, and the games he's played he's been tentative and reluctant to put his body on the line at times.

As a club it's time to move on. We simply got extremely unlucky with the Green injury. What can you do?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually think .ist people would prefer Foran then Green, but not for more then one year. I also think many people would prefer neither.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the best to him but I think Foran will do well in a team like the Roosters where he doesn't need to carry the team.
True, he might last a whole season if he only has to carry himself around.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes people on here do dribble alot. You are aware of the fact that the club offered Foran a generous one year deal that he knocked back because he wanted 3 years!!! Green signed before the knee injury occurred. But of course you knew all of that

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I think they are looking for someone to keep Bird company in the rehab section of the club.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would he sign with the Broncos when there is a 10% decrease in the cap ,they are maxed out and he just knocked back $300k -$400k with us?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I’m aware of all that.
I just don’t understand how someone with business nous couldn’t say ‘Alright Green is rubbish and now injured, Foran wants to stay and for less than half we’ve paid for the last three years giving us now a chance to get some return on investment. Barrett really wants some experience in the halves so let’s get to work. First step- terminate Green’s contract (Any club can do this, nice guys finish last) and let’s sit down with Kieran and work out a deal everyone is ok with.’
It’s not rocket science.