News Brittany Higgins enquiry

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who said it did?
You did. You said he’s in it for the cash grab.
There’s no way on that night he could’ve foreseen what would happen (assuming his innocence of course). Any ‘cash grab’ (ie: compensation) now is likely to pay his extensive legal bills and for that I don’t blame him. What I question is why she was entitled to a massive payout without having even proven her allegation.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
There’s no way on that night he could’ve foreseen what would happen (assuming his innocence of course). Any ‘cash grab’ (ie: compensation) now is likely to pay his extensive legal bills and for that I don’t blame him. What I question is why she was entitled to a massive payout without having even proven her allegation.
Thats why you don't have friends or work colleagues. They could fck u over at any time :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhhh I was referring to your comment ‘being a lousy boyfriend doesn’t make you a rapist or an extorter of money’. I never said or insinuated that?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Uhhh I was referring to your comment ‘being a lousy boyfriend doesn’t make you a rapist or an extorter of money’. I never said or insinuated that?
You did the lousy boyfriend bit by saying he was ‘out with the office slut with his missus at home’. Prior to that you said it was a cash grab. Your words mate.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nevermind. You seem to have enjoyed picking a few barneys in this thread and I’ve no need to get into another one. And no I’m not ‘hurt’, I honestly can’t be bothered arguing semantics when there’s ‘referee corruption’ to deal with in other threads :-).

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nevermind. You seem to have enjoyed picking a few barneys in this thread and I’ve no need to get into another one. And no I’m not ‘hurt’, I honestly can’t be bothered arguing semantics when there’s ‘referee corruption’ to deal with in other threads :-).
You and me both. I’m still trying to figure out who this high profile man from Toowoomba is.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
2am on the turps with the office slut while he had a missus waiting at home trying to call him. He definitely had his priorities straight for sure.
Sorry you’ve been hurt waiting for the office slut to come home to you at 2am

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brittany Higgins’ taxpayer-funded compensation claim is set to be investigated by the anti-corruption commission.
Hmmmm
Parliamentarians need to be accountable too..because regardless of the truth of what actually happened they initially tried to cover it up. They didn’t want to cover any truth, just in case there was a rape.