News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good stuff, Congratulations! You must be proud of yourself? You have zero idea what I do for a quid, but making an assumption like this provides a good idea of the type of bloke (are you a bloke?) you are. In saying that, we are both on a forum at 2pm on Tuesday arvo talking about 2 flops who had a root so I guess we are on the same track.

Jesus lol
No mate, you wanted to insult my intelligence telling me to read something repeatedly etc so I set you straight. I’m on holidays and just sitting on the beach catching up on the kennel :grinning:

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mate, you wanted to insult my intelligence telling me to read something repeatedly etc so I set you straight. I’m on holidays and just sitting on the beach catching up on the kennel :grinning:
I'm not sure whats sadder. The fact you were hurt by someones comment on a forum you don't know even know or you are spending time on the kennel while on the beach on holiday lol :sweatsmile:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not sure whats sadder. The fact you were hurt by someones comment on a forum you don't know even know or you are spending time on the kennel while on the beach on holiday lol :sweatsmile:
Who said I was hurt you dumb ****? I was literally addressing your comment but you know you were wrong so started with the personal stuff. I live on the beach but can’t read the kennel? hahaha ok

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said I was hurt you dumb ****? I was literally addressing your comment but you know you were wrong so started with the personal stuff. I live on the beach but can’t read the kennel? hahaha ok
You’re hurt lol

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think I already answered your question.
Just pointing out the obvious.

Anyway the point I was making.. she’s reported to have received 2-3million. He’s now looking for his payday. That’s all this has ever been about.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just pointing out the obvious.

Anyway the point I was making.. she’s reported to have received 2-3million. He’s now looking for his payday. That’s all this has ever been about.
I think you're wrong - there was a lot of 'my turn' there. But tbf - he got kicked 3 days after the incident on her word only. She however got shipped to another ministerial office for 12 months until she pissed someone off there and then they turfed her. And now the courts won't hear it, a whole range of clowns have made gravy off the whole thing and he sitting somewhere having to sponge off relos being unemployable.

If you lose your career on the allegations of a colleague that cannot be demonstrated in court but have been repeated on everything but carrier pigeon for two years - if anyone deserves a payout its this bloke.

Hypothetically - if u get accused of rape - your accuser is making $$$'s off it here there and everywhere, your face is on every channel and your name is on every radio station and you have zero chance to prove your innocence - what you going to do?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're wrong - there was a lot of 'my turn' there. But tbf - he got kicked 3 days after the incident on her word only. She however got shipped to another ministerial office for 12 months until she pissed someone off there and then they turfed her. And now the courts won't hear it, a whole range of clowns have made gravy off the whole thing and he sitting somewhere having to sponge off relos being unemployable.

If you lose your career on the allegations of a colleague that cannot be demonstrated in court but have been repeated on everything but carrier pigeon for two years - if anyone deserves a payout its this bloke.

Hypothetically - if u get accused of rape - your accuser is making $$$'s off it here there and everywhere, your face is on every channel and your name is on every radio station and you have zero chance to prove your innocence - what you going to do?
I don’t care, it’s my opinion. They’re both as bad as each other just trying to make a quick buck. Cry me a river.
If Bruce truly cared about his career he would not have got in the turps with Higgins to begin with.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell, If not getting in the turps with your colleagues is the measure to ‘caring about your career’ I’d still be in the mail room :-).
2am on the turps with the office slut while he had a missus waiting at home trying to call him. He definitely had his priorities straight for sure.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
2am on the turps with the office slut while he had a missus waiting at home trying to call him. He definitely had his priorities straight for sure.
Actually 1am with all his new work colleagues for the first time and it was Higgins who was calling him, not the missus.

But if you don't care - why are you trying to justify your view?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually 1am with all his new work colleagues for the first time and it was Higgins who was calling him, not the missus.

But if you don't care - why are you trying to justify your view?
Not trying to justify my view. I’m stating my view.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said in my first post on this topic, it’s clear he’s no cleanskin, but being a lousy boyfriend doesn’t make you a rapist or an extorter of money. A bit unfair.