News Brisbane Broncos secure Brenko Lee on two-year deal

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a massive signing...was he one of the big four guns they were after? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:major coup for the Broncos according to the Courier Mail...

One of those like for like deals the Storm talk about...Coates to them and Lee to the Broncos...

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee is a depth signing would lend credence to the talk that Staggs will play five-eighth next year

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lee is a depth signing would lend credence to the talk that Staggs will play five-eighth next year
Nasheed here,
Wouldn’t Lee as a depth signing actually mean the opposite that Staggs will be centre?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Wouldn’t Lee as a depth signing actually mean the opposite that Staggs will be centre?
I am assuming Tesi Niu is the depth in the Broncos squad to cover the injured Staggs... adding another right sided centre is unnecessary unless they are losing Staggs or Staggs potentially plays in another position

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am assuming Tesi Niu is the depth in the Broncos squad to cover the injured Staggs... adding another right sided centre is unnecessary unless they are losing Staggs or Staggs potentially plays in another position
cool, just the way you said it, i wouldve said he was the replacement centre.

no drama though we know what u meant.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Steven Bradbury of the NRL. lol

But hey good luck to him. He has won more and represented more than most players do in a football career.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

on ya Walters ... more tiptoeing, like you do around the truth lol.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy must not rate him, can't say I would disagree. Pretty average player most games.
Shit.....by far Melbourne's worst player last season. How the fuck he got selected for Queensland God only knows.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is way better than our centres
No he is not. He is shit.
Lee in our team would be far worse.
He only ever looked average in that Melbourne Premiership team of last season