News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/1cf1c652077fe4153cfed845b0bff108

SHOOSH

Which big-name NRL star is talking to a rival Sydney club about the possibility of him quitting his team for an immediate switch. It is potentially a monster story.

Probably isnt any of the Panther guys we want as Panther never release player early. Could possibly be Farnworth as Bronco are heavily invested in either Cobbo, Nui and Walsh as FBs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/1cf1c652077fe4153cfed845b0bff108

SHOOSH

Which big-name NRL star is talking to a rival Sydney club about the possibility of him quitting his team for an immediate switch. It is potentially a monster story.

Probably isnt any of the Panther guys we want as Panther never release player early. Could possibly be Farnworth as Bronco are heavily invested in either Cobbo, Nui and Walsh as FBs.
I could be interpreting it wrong, but 'rival' makes it seems like it's a swap for one nsw team to another. But I hope it's Herbie.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I could be interpreting it wrong, but 'rival' makes it seems like it's a swap for one nsw team to another. But I hope it's Herbie.
Doeuhi or either Lenui/Crighton but probably Deouhi

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

SHOOSH

The fact it mentions " rival Sydney club" suggests it's someone from a Sydney going to another Sydney club

EMU27

Waterboy
Reaction score
No idea who, but have had a gut feeling for a while that maybe it might be a certain south’s player, very close to one of ours. It would certainly create the fireworks spoken off.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No idea who, but have had a gut feeling for a while that maybe it might be a certain south’s player, very close to one of ours. It would certainly create the fireworks spoken off.
South’s/dogs is one of the bigger rivalries in Sydney….

Does seem to be lots of player recruitment happening at the World Cup….

And our CEO was at the World Cup….

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

SHOOSH

Id say Kyle must've finally found a new club.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Can't be Douhehi as they said it's a big name and a star, but then again they do sling that term around loosely.

If it is him, I'm not sure how I feel about it. He's ok but I don't think he's what we need.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

SHOOSH

None of those big name would love it to be tedesco politis knows he has to do something to accommodate joseph s and teddy has had a good run there

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No idea, media make things up add some hyperbole. I wouldn't be surprised if jwh or keary leave the roosters, douehi leaves the tigers. Off season.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it is a done deal, but he was set to re-sign a long deal with Souths
All we need is a fullback, halfback, left centre, starting prop and destructive prop of the bench.

1. Latrell Mitchell/Stephen Crichton/Will Kennedy/Daine Laurie/Adam Douehi
4. Herbie Farnworth/Bronson Xerri/Brian Kelly
7. George Williams/Mitchell Moses
10. Martin Taupau (he is the only prop off-contract for 2023)
15. Spencer Leniu

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All we need is a fullback, halfback, left centre, starting prop and destructive prop of the bench.

1. Latrell Mitchell/Stephen Crichton/Will Kennedy/Daine Laurie/Adam Douehi
4. Herbie Farnworth/Bronson Xerri/Brian Kelly
7. George Williams/Mitchell Moses
10. Martin Taupau (he is the only prop off-contract for 2023)
15. Spencer Leniu
Its coming together nicely. Taupau would be eligible for the veterans allowance, which we currently can't use.