Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the lads might not be able to score much points but they can make a mean chai latte according to the Instagram which the rest of the elite teams are doing extras working on fine tuning attack and last tackle options

hope fully the lads can have a go and have a decent game I'm going to the game first dogs game in 2 years due to work commitments so fingers crossed we can put one on the broncos
Mate hope they turn up.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting on event bus now at Chermside. More Dogs fans on bus than expected

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
OK, thanks for correcting me however I do not think Mick staying would have given a premiership to us during his playing days with the Sharks, the club and Des gampled on Lichaa and lost out, shit happens to all teams when some players purchased just don't work out. Time to move forward!!
Alot of people dont like to admit it. But Barba also played an integral role throughout their season.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK, thanks for correcting me however I do not think Mick staying would have given a premiership to us during his playing days with the Sharks, the club and Des gampled on Lichaa and lost out, shit happens to all teams when some players purchased just don't work out. Time to move forward!!
But I'm really good at holding grudges :grinning:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theres a very good chance the broncs are going to punch fist your guys anal cavities out there, so bad that it causes advanced and extreme rectal prolapse.
looks like its just started.

Status
Not open for further replies.