Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs by 2... Mbye charge down in the last min.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton Bros will be reffing another "block buster Thursday night clash". They have a decision going to the board and it's a Broncos win #PenaltyBroncos

Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desmond is currently studying Nathan Brown's first half game plan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos were well below their best against the knights, but the knights played pretty well for most of the game and showed some real chinks in the broncos armour.
I think that if we challenge them up the middle and dont try to run around them all game, then we are a chance.
We havnt been terrible the past few weeks, we have just sttuggled to convert opportunities we have created.
Come on doggies, you can do it!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be attending this game... first dogs game since moving to QLD this year. I'll be sporting my blue and white attire... hope a XXXX can isn't pegged at my head.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be attending this game... first dogs game since moving to QLD this year. I'll be sporting my blue and white attire... hope a XXXX can isn't pegged at my head.
Don't forget the tissues

Reactions: DT

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos were well below their best against the knights, but the knights played pretty well for most of the game and showed some real chinks in the broncos armour.
I think that if we challenge them up the middle and dont try to run around them all game, then we are a chance.
We havnt been terrible the past few weeks, we have just sttuggled to convert opportunities we have created.
Come on doggies, you can do it!!
And you think I'm deluded

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To sum up: we need finesse if we are going to win this game.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you think I'm deluded
No, i think you have no clue. And you need to get over ennis leaving among other things.

If you cant find it within yourself to muster any kind of hope or positivity in a difficult season, then thats your problem.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I lived in Brisbane 6 years.
Always went to the Dogs games there.
Also always plenty of Canterbury fans at the games.
One game we put them to the sword 50 or 48 to 6.
Man those were days.
Good luck to us all on Thursday.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time we played Brisbane we re-signed Hasler after the game, maybe after this Brisbane game we will resign Hasler!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, i think you have no clue. And you need to get over ennis leaving among other things.

If you cant find it within yourself to muster any kind of hope or positivity in a difficult season, then thats your problem.
First of all Ennis was pushed and secondly I only bring up his name when it's appropriate or relevant to the discussion, unlike yourself using it now as a cheap shot.

It's round 20 babes, we've got no attack and our defence is average..bottom line is our preparation is unsatisfactory it's just like getting an E in your report,, you're not going to beat an A grade student in an exam . Stop kidding yourself.
I still support the team but I have no grand illusion

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I lived in Brisbane 6 years.
Always went to the Dogs games there.
Also always plenty of Canterbury fans at the games.
One game we put them to the sword 50 or 48 to 6.
Man those were days.
Good luck to us all on Thursday.
I was there that day too, 38,000 attended and I recon it was 40% Bulldogs supporters on that day...we absolutely smashed them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.