Votes: 9 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pretty heavy Reynolds insults on here - over the top really
A hell of a lot of experienced coaches selectors and players rated him a little higher than C-D grade.
Played in a pivotal position in origins and in a number of winning semi-finals against some very very good opposition players.
We need experience and we need X factor in Attack. We need a feel good story
If it was for 18 months at the right price and we had our best future talent locked up then I would go for it.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pretty heavy Reynolds insults on here - over the top really
A hell of a lot of experienced coaches selectors and players rated him a little higher than C-D grade.
Played in a pivotal position in origins and in a number of winning semi-finals against some very very good opposition players.
We need experience and we need X factor in Attack. We need a feel good story
If it was for 18 months at the right price and we had our best future talent locked up then I would go for it.
He’s average at absolute best. He tries hard I won’t ever say he doesn’t but he’s old and injury prone now (look at how many soft tissue injuries he’s had since leaving). Oh great he played Origins in a team that was thrashed year after year. There would be 10 halves and I’m being nice ahead of him. C-D grade is a fair rating.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to start looking for a saviour...

If its not foran or reynolds or out coach pay, then who is it?

Vlandys is the nrl saviour.

Adam obrien for the knights

Val Holmes for the cowboys

Dessie for manly

We need someone who is it?
Those guys were hardly the saviour for their teams.
Des has elite players such as Turbo bro’s, DCE, Taupau & AFB.
O’Brien has a talented side that has rebuilt after years in the wilderness headlined by Ponga and Pearce.
Cowboys have a plethora of representative players and Holmes makes them a top 4 contender.
We can’t be relying on one individual to turn our team around. The first start is recruiting players that would start in most teams in the competition. If we need to pay overs for some players then so be it. Let’s pay overs for a Harry Grant, David Fifita, Tesi Niu type player who we can build around for the next decade.

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which didnt work either over all.
I have a soft spot for Joshy Reynolds. I get all the negative opinions re him being back but let's be honest, we are rubbish now & have lost a few players due to them not being able to keep their willys in their pants so why not get Josh back...surely he won't make us worse.
It would be nice to have a guy on the field who we know won't stop trying..yes he has injury issues, yes he is over 30 but my point is that we surely can't be worse with him on board.
We have been garbage for far too long now and this year is going to be a shocker so I'm open to anything at the moment...Ben Czislowski can make a come back for all I care....ok, I've gone too far..sorry Ben
Reynolds is not a creative half, why do you think Des changed the structure of our attack and used Graham as our ball player.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly..my point is surely he won't make us worse..we are garbage already sadly and now St George are going to tear us another one no doubt...hope I'm wrong
Yes, only because I like the guy and he's a Bulldog through and through.

Do I think he'll make any big difference on-field? No.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to start looking for a saviour...

If its not foran or reynolds or out coach pay, then who is it?

Vlandys is the nrl saviour.

Adam obrien for the knights

Val Holmes for the cowboys

Dessie for manly

We need someone who is it?
Dessie for Manly? fuck me

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear corey Norman pretty unhappy with the coach.
Coach wants to play structure, Norman wants to play heads up due to new rule.
Foran and Norman went pretty well together at Parramatta.

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which didnt work either over all.
I have a soft spot for Joshy Reynolds. I get all the negative opinions re him being back but let's be honest, we are rubbish now & have lost a few players due to them not being able to keep their willys in their pants so why not get Josh back...surely he won't make us worse.
It would be nice to have a guy on the field who we know won't stop trying..yes he has injury issues, yes he is over 30 but my point is that we surely can't be worse with him on board.
We have been garbage for far too long now and this year is going to be a shocker so I'm open to anything at the moment...Ben Czislowski can make a come back for all I care....ok, I've gone too far..sorry Ben
I've always like Reynolds as well. He had great passion and was the ultimate team man. Problem is we are trying to rebuild, that game time and experience needs to be given to the likes of Wakeham and Averillo for us to really rebuild.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i initially said yes because of bringing the mick ennis passion but i remembered when mick ennis left reynolds lost that niggle anyways

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hear corey Norman pretty unhappy with the coach.
Coach wants to play structure, Norman wants to play heads up due to new rule.
Foran and Norman went pretty well together at Parramatta.

Well Norman is a much better option then renoylds

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually a ruuning half is more important than ever in todays game. Wakeham averillo and the other kid can't remember his name are the future but at present we need 1st graders for them to learn from. Lewis and cogger are a waste of spoof.
Waste of spoof, fucking lost it

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I've always like Reynolds as well. He had great passion and was the ultimate team man. Problem is we are trying to rebuild, that game time and experience needs to be given to the likes of Wakeham and Averillo for us to really rebuild.
You can rebuild and not throw kids into the deep end. May slow the rebuild if they are pushing shit up hill. Reynold or Jimmy maloney would be great veterans around the place. Foz at a budget price is perfect but isn't worth over 450k

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He offers nothing in attack. Would rather watch a blind man try catch a ball than see him or Lewis run out for bulldogs