Bring on the Bulldogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_grk

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
go da dogz

get out der guys please

its time we send those slimy eels back down to earth...

bloody westies

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OUT !
Inu - Hamstring injury. Unlikely.
Wright - Inu's replacement ... did an ankle and out for season.

IN DOUBT !
Mortimer - 50/50. MRI scans this week on hip. Physio and rehab most of the week.

SUSPECT !
Hindmarsh - Aggravating ongoing Toe arthritis on right foot.
#13 (forgot name) - Right shoulder hurt last night, but should still play.

Anyone else ?
They can do without all except H&H, Hindmarsh & Hayne, especially Hayne, He has created tries out of nothing. Hope we lead from start to finish because my blood pressure and cholestral are high and i do not want to have a heart attack.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
OUT !

IN DOUBT !
Mortimer - 50/50. MRI scans this week on hip. Physio and rehab most of the week.

SUSPECT !

Anyone else ?
Thanks for the update, i want mortimer to play because i think Ennis might be able to get in to his head. Hindy will be a huge loss, pretty much like us loosing Stag. Doesnt matter who plays in the Centres, our guys can match any in the NRL IDRIS, MORRIS = Winner!

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OUT !

IN DOUBT !

SUSPECT !

Anyone else ?

Thank you Titans :grinning:

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
how much are the tickets
me and my bro are thinking about coming

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
A toe injury will not keep Hindmarsh out of this game.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
A toe injury will not keep Hindmarsh out of this game.
This may sound complicated ... so just walk with me here.

Right foot big toe injury means ...... when Hindy is sliding to his right in defense ..... a Benny Roberts left foot step will make that foot work harder !

Roberts will look to go around him, step inside him, Hindy will pivot of the weaker foot and attempt to make the tackle with his left shoulder. THAT ...put strain on the very toe he's struggling with.

Will it keep him out ? No !
Can we isolate him ? Hell yes ! :D

20 metres out. Play the ball. Ennis dummyhalf to BK. Cuts out decoys for Benny at 2nd reciever. Runs wide making Parra slide. Steps off left. Inside ball to Patten/Hickey/Ryan/Eastwood/Hannant. Try !!! :D

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I was at the game (up the back, hiding...a bunch of colleagues of mine went and I got a free ticket) but all I could do was laugh when that chant started - and asking for the second verse and yelling out '28000 parra fans and four teeth between you'

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This may sound complicated ... so just walk with me here.

Right foot big toe injury means ...... when Hindy is sliding to his right in defense ..... a Benny Roberts left foot step will make that foot work harder !

Roberts will look to go around him, step inside him, Hindy will pivot of the weaker foot and attempt to make the tackle with his left shoulder. THAT ...put strain on the very toe he's struggling with.

Will it keep him out ? No !
Can we isolate him ? Hell yes ! :D

20 metres out. Play the ball. Ennis dummyhalf to BK. Cuts out decoys for Benny at 2nd reciever. Runs wide making Parra slide. Steps off left. Inside ball to Patten/Hickey/Ryan/Eastwood/Hannant. Try !!! :D
Next coach right here, lmao. Smart thinking, hopefully the bulldogs get the same message.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
i can't wait to see the atmosphere at next week's game. 100 times the panther's game in 04!!
NOTHING will beat that night brother! Unless we get the same result against the chokeamatta eels

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
Did you hear the chant those Parra scum supporters challenged us with last night. It's time for all Bulldogs supporters to rally. There is not much we can do on the field however we can show them which team has the most support off the field. Each one of us must get behind our team and be at Fridays game and show those Parra supporters which club has the strongest supporter base and help our team blast those nasty eels off the park.

I can sniff another Premiership, lets be there to witness next weeks victory. Lets seek revenge for 07.
I have been sniffing that premiership all year, all of these other tossers are to full of themselves to get a bit excited!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of twats jumping on the Eels bandwagon here in NZ, getting heaps of taunts on facebook, can't wait till Friday and hopefully we can shut them up. A proper finals game against a proper finals team will show them up, I don't think they have much left in the tank.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we win against eels then the confidence from that win will fuel the boys in the grand final as i said b4 doggies ddnt end up equal 1st this year by a fluke

justlike04

Waterboy
Reaction score
parra scum can sayy watever they want
we'll shup them up on friday nightt though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.