Bring back the biff

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
League is bit stale at the moment. We're doing ok but I miss my league biff. So challenging all to put up there best biff videos.

This is a bit more than biff but by far the craziest shit I've seen - should get you inspired (and thanks to PNG footy - u guys are sick fckers - plenty more than this).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s gone soft Alright, ref’s deciding matches as they now want to be the centre of attention for their own gratification!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Some good old country footy biffo!! Old mate with the stiff arm to set it off.

do some water mgmt out Oberon way - might see if any of the older guys know anything about this. any ideas what year? looks 70's...

Reaction score
do some water mgmt out Oberon way - might see if any of the older guys know anything about this. any ideas what year? looks 70's...
not sure of the exact year, but the newsreader was ross larson from mid state television, so it was probably mid eighties

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS mini rant...

I don't like how it's "non-pc" to cheer big hits in JRL, big hits are the best part of league.

Anyone can put on a try, not many can put on a massive hit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
League is bit stale at the moment. We're doing ok but I miss my league biff. So challenging all to put up there best biff videos.

This is a bit more than biff but by far the craziest shit I've seen - should get you inspired (and thanks to PNG footy - u guys are sick fckers - plenty more than this).

I went on a school boy tour of png when I was 15 it was easily the scariest two weeks of my life, but some of the toughest footballers in the world IMO.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

About time the referees felt our pain via the physical medium lmao

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
ok - another one of my faves... this is a dinger.
There's so many funny moments in this - keep an eye out for the dude that runs in at 100 miles an hour in the bottom right. And the dude thats checking out his unconscious mate, looks up and.......

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ok - another one of my faves... this is a dinger.
There's so many funny moments in this - keep an eye out for the dude that runs in at 100 miles an hour in the bottom right. And the dude thats checking out his unconscious mate, looks up and.......
Whoa imagine that today you'd have only maybe 2 blokes on each side left....be interesting