Bring back Moses Mbye

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Id sign Milford too. And pertition the NRL to bring back Ben Barber aswell.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: ATT

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captain Mybe put it on record that he was glad to be done with the dogs. He can do all his random shit with some other club. He's the most overrated player in the NRL

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captain Mybe put it on record that he was glad to be done with the dogs. He can do all his random shit with some other club. He's the most overrated player in the NRL
100 percsnt he’s not even a mr fix it with no position he’s just a mr fuck up your salary cape and enrage fans with his bullshit trash interviews post game after a loss . Good riddance

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost all respect for Moses after I watched him smiling and joking with the opposition after the grand final loss to souffs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's exactly the type of player we're still trying he get rid of. We were lucky enough to get rid of him once. Signing him would be like re-signing Napa and Hopa

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
I would rather bring josh Reynolds back than this flop

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has there been even one other kenneller on side with you UH? lol
It's another NO from me, hope the bloke is investing LOTS of the surplus from these fat contract years because aside from going to rainy/cold England he will be on half that kind of money come 2023.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has there been even one other kenneller on side with you UH? lol
It's another NO from me, hope the bloke is investing LOTS of the surplus from these fat contract years because aside from going to rainy/cold England he will be on half that kind of money come 2023.
Most kenellers are on side with me, my friend. I represent the silent majority. Get him now while the price is low, I say!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's exactly the type of player we're still trying he get rid of. We were lucky enough to get rid of him once. Signing him would be like re-signing Napa and Hopa
Lol poor Hoppa. He had done good years with us.... he’s just a bit past it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most kenellers are on side with me, my friend. I represent the silent majority. Get him now while the price is low, I say!
Isn't he still on the big bucks again next year though?
Gus is kind of on board..well rates him as a 6 "Moses was never played in his best position" the big fella reckons..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Isn't he still on the big bucks again next year though?
Gus is kind of on board..well rates him as a 6 "Moses was never played in his best position" the big fella reckons..
Get the tiggles to pop at freight.... lol.

Gus is an astute footy mind.... even more so than @BEAST MODE