Bring back Moses Mbye

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will go out on a limb here and say that our roster management is that bad that we will have to take pollyfiller 1st graders like Mbye until our juniors and marquee situation improves. My caveat to that is that I would only be paying $250k max freight on Mbye and only ever offering $250k for any form of extension beyond this year. Love him or hate him he is better than some of the plods we currently have.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Almost as bad as bringing back hodko

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye is coming home lads, walking into this pathetic side as captain. On minimum wage no longer cruising on a bed of gold. You're all going to have to adjust to the almighty Qld origin supreme Mbye back home steering this sinking ship deeper into the abyss.

I ran into Isacc last week, he gave me the full story saying this right here is the truth. Live with it. I'm still a mess from sitting 3 rows back at Suncorp last week witnessing the worst game in my life. I should have been evicted from the game abusing my own team. May have said some harsh words to Elliot after that draw and pass Only screams keeping me in the stadium was screaming Hey Walters, where's Deardon?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well he has raging self-confidence, that is for sure. And the team has abysmal confidence right now. The trouble with Mbye's confidence is that it was always unfounded and everyone around him seems allergic to it.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why can’t we do the same as the tigers have done and tap our players on the shoulder telling them they can look elsewhere!!

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Ah I see, you're trying to wind us up LOL.

humz04

New Pup
Reaction score
Long time listener (or reader)... first time caller (or messager)

Honestly I’m thinking a bit left field here but under the right Coach, Moses Mbye could become a brilliant Number 13...

Think Victor Radley or Connor Watson...
Moses has the speed, acceleration, defence and ball playing skills.

Just imagine Moses at the end of a half with tired defence supporting the play up the middle or his ball playing skills late at the line to a 2nd rower.

It looks as though this season has brought back the ball playing lock rather than the 3rd prop at Number 13.

Would love to hear your thoughts fellow Kennelers!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Long time listener (or reader)... first time caller (or messager)

Honestly I’m thinking a bit left field here but under the right Coach, Moses Mbye could become a brilliant Number 13...

Think Victor Radley or Connor Watson...
Moses has the speed, acceleration, defence and ball playing skills.

Just imagine Moses at the end of a half with tired defence supporting the play up the middle or his ball playing skills late at the line to a 2nd rower.

It looks as though this season has brought back the ball playing lock rather than the 3rd prop at Number 13.

Would love to hear your thoughts fellow Kennelers!
Welcome aboard Humz. Most of us are of the opinion that Mbye is useless wherever you play him. He's just not very good and the fact that he's changed positions every season of his career is proof of that. He doesn't do anything well, doesn't have skill and has no footy brain.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe he was on 800k at the tigers

Ivan went on a reckless spending spree

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe he was on 800k at the tigers

Ivan went on a reckless spending spree
He set that club back years by signing Reynolds, Mbye, Packer etc to stupid deals and then fucked them over by walking out mid season. And he wasn't even apologetic about it. He's a c**t of the highest order and his son is the same. I hate Penrith more than any other club because of those arrogant pricks. I can't wait til they choke again in the finals.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a player of his quality, that comment made me laugh uncontrollably and spit me cornflakes out
mbye is a dud why bring back garbage when we are in need of a major clean out