Bring back Moses Mbye

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
As long as his pay packet is cut in half,I would agree with you,better than any hooking options available to us at the moment,or maybe marshal king as a swap,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Was Adam's tho ;)
Yeah, because he is the only quality player to flub a draw and pass while running at speed.

Was still one of a select few players who had a go yesterday. Probably second best in field for us.

Leave my boy alone, Wen :p

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, because he is the only quality player to flub a draw and pass while running at speed.

Was still one of a select few players who had a go yesterday. Probably second best in field for us.

Leave my boy alone, Wen :p
You gotta be right sometime I guess

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would rather Barrett himself lace up as opposed to bring Mbye in.

He bombed an easy try and screwed the tigers in general this arvo. Fucking hopeless.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Wake up that is why he is on the bench

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's one of the worst players in the comp. If he wasn't on huge coin he wouldn't be in FG. He makes JMK look like Cam Smith. Thanks for the laugh though.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I’d rather Lewis

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to agree, with Dietz getting called back into first grade this week we're really lacking a hooker in NSW Cup

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Hahaha just watched the game with a mate who is a massive Tigers fan, he hates him more than we did

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmmm... No! Why don’t we just ask Ennis to come out of retirement for us? Or actually Billy Johnstone or Dr George Peponis?
MBye is the past not the current or the future

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he was on 250k max and was happy to play hooker I'd have him back for 1 year only lol. That way you alternate him with Deitz and fuck off JMK and Katoa

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is one of the shitest players I have ever seen. So glad we got rid of the turd. If he comes back I will head straight to the gap.