Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How did we win without #energy #passion.

Hoppa huge tonight. Need to see more of it though. He has some plodder performances in him.

Eastwood worst forward in the NRL has to be dropped.

As soon as Reynolds went off we went up. His sideways crabbing and no vision kills us. Hopefully his injury is season ending
Leave reynolds alone, hes already leaving ffs. I think he should have brought Frawley on earlier tbh. Reynolds is not as good when hes gotta do halfback stuff when Frawley isnt there.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hoppa huge tonight. Need to see more of it though. He has some plodder performances in him.

As soon as Reynolds went off we went up. His sideways crabbing and no vision kills us. Hopefully his injury is season ending
Bit harsh on there on Reynolds. However, you do make a valid point. We do look better without him. Mbye had his best game at 5/8 tonight. We need to develop this combination as Reynolds is leaving anyway.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Leave reynolds alone, hes already leaving ffs. I think he should have brought Frawley on earlier tbh. Reynolds is not as good when hes gotta do halfback stuff when Frawley isnt there.
It's no coincidence we win and look totally different without graham and Reynolds.
If we lost tonight I would still have been happy with the way we played in the 2nd half.
If it's true and we got Foran coming in, he will straighten out the attack none of this sideways shit

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wishing season ending injuries to dogs players shows that you are the lowest scum on this planet

Last edited by a moderator:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We went direct tonight. Straight and hard running from Kasiano, Klemmer, Jackson, Tolman, Fualalo what a difference he made off the bench - strong game from him.

Hopoate was fresh outstanding game from him, footwork, brushed off defenders with ease. He is deceptively strong. In terms of depth he can cover many positions it is a tough decision to get rid of him. His finals series Sunday clause needs to be changed though.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Dumb comment. Reynolds is good with Frawley. Mbye is good with Frawley. Reynolds and Mbye don't work.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We have to move Mbye to hooker if we get Foran because he can develop and become like Smith - and leave Frawley at halfback surely. That spine will be ruthless in attack and hold its own in defense.
You can win a Comp with that setup.
Next year is our chance

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Add Woods and Foran to that kind of footy... Game over. Fcuk you Hoppa play Sundays you son of Fingerer!

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's no coincidence we win and look totally different without graham and Reynolds.
If we lost tonight I would still have been happy with the way we played in the 2nd half.
If it's true and we got Foran coming in, he will straighten out the attack none of this sideways shit
It's coincidence that when we have a 7 playing we look better. My gosh. It is plain as day. It's not Reynolds individually. It's Mbye individually. They. Don't. Work. Together. It's obvious. Stop over complicating it.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
It's coincidence that when we have a 7 playing we look better. My gosh. It is plain as day. It's not Reynolds individually. It's Mbye individually. They. Don't. Work. Together. It's obvious. Stop over complicating it.
Graham over playing his hand, Reynolds running sideways with fuck all kicking and passing game. Wake up

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Graham over playing his hand, Reynolds running sideways with fuck all kicking and passing game. Wake up

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Certainly have more structure in our attack when Frawley is on. We seem to have more depth and time with our structured plays which enables the outside runners more time to use our skills...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant game by all. I thought it looked like they were playing for their position and a contract.

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was great to see our half's recieive the ball first. Love Graham but it was the first time in ages I didn't yell out for him to get the fuk out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.