Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brett Morris signs with cocks

I hope Brett's signing came with a box of condoms :grinning:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So they lose Ferguson and sign 2 former international wingers in BMoz & Ryan Hall within a few days

Meanwhile we lose Mbye Woods MorrisX2 Eastwood & gain Crighton Meaney & Cogger

FMDx1000000
Yeah nothing sus at all hey mate?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See ya mate, good luck under the sombrero..!!

Was nice having you here with your bro but yes it seems we won’t have many players left the way things are going.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Manu
5. BMoz / Hall

Neither Hall nor Morris will sign to play in NSW Cup.

But the real question is how the fuck are they affording all these players.

Add in Crichton on big money. Plus just renewed a few players... and only releasing NSW Cup players.

It's become far beyond a joke now. The NRL need to demand their books be open and shown to the public. There is no way they aren't cheating the cap. Time for the NRL to absolish all TPAs.

NOTE: Technically this should be in Rumour subforum, but I expect Roosters to confirm in a few days.
I think they are just taking the piss with the whole TPA thing. Pay 100k out of salary cap and top it up with 700k from a TPA. By doing this they can have 30 marquee players in their top 30. TPA system needs to be overhauled.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they lose Ferguson and sign 2 former international wingers in BMoz & Ryan Hall within a few days

FMDx1000000
Cos we are stupid. We can't seem to lure any decent players anynore. I was spewing when we missed the opportunity to sign cody walker. Who else have we missed?? Heaps

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brett Morris signs with cocks

I hope Brett's signing came with a box of condoms :grinning:
I think it's standard for all rooters players to get free condoms throughout their playing contracts. I don't even want to think about what they use them for (ask Pearce, I'm sure he'll fill you in) :laughing:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe he is going to those fuckwits. Later

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's standard for all rooters players to get free condoms throughout their playing contracts. I don't even want to think about what they use them for (ask Pearce, I'm sure he'll fill you in) :laughing:
The brothal behind Bondi Junction Mall??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No problem with Brett going. Hope he makes good coin over there.

But as others have been saying.
Look at the Roosters squad & look at our squad and they're spending less under the cap??
Something is seriously wrong!

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely one of Tupou or Manu will be playing new cup. We should be making a play for one of them. Preferably Manu. Fuk me how much I would love to take just one of their top players away from them for a change.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sick of guys coming to our club at top dollar, using it as a holiday retreat and then leaving when something better comes along for alot less.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do everyone keep thinking the Morris boys are good blokes? Do you know them. Fan days, they dont mix. Members days, they dont mix. Sponsor nights, they dont mix. Kids teams go to Dogs training, they dont mix. Did anyone see the film clip of Elliott presenting Josh Jackson his jersey for his 150th game. He sat in the background and couldn't give a fuck. Good riddens to both. They could play but are way past it.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uncle Nicks tentacles reach far and wide. There’s always been a connection with the morris boys as well as many other high profile players. That’s how the elite roll. You shmooz everyone cause you never know when you may need them. A couple of dollars in the cap with the rest in TPAs and a loan car and she’ll be right mate

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

FMDx1000000
Hall is a current international.

I hate the roosters.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
on a good team like the roosters he will be good on the wing but for a shit team like bulldogs at the arse end of the ladder he needed to be at fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.