News Brett Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the fact you somehow brought Biden into a discussion around Brett finch is what he laughed at ? I mean you sound obsessed with covid and Biden so I'm not surprised you brought it up. Its not even remotely related to this thread, just ramblings.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Any crimes against kids needs to be punished hard, no doubt.

I just wonder if blokes like Finch are made that way like some fcuked up wiring in the brain or do they get made like their own abuse. See we cant thank like that I mean targeting kids like its not there in the head but then these kinds its there....so born or made I dunno. But thats no excuse btw.

It's like ladies. I might see an attractive lady go buy but I don't have this need desire or whatever to grab her in any way....just say to myself, very nice.
I say it in my head especially when the Mrs is about for fear of being winded by one of her elbows.
Agreed the elbows can be vicious haha

personally having been exposed to this disgusting behaviour ( no I’m not going to go into it ) these people should be dealt with much much harsher punishment, whatever the reason is that triggers this vile stuff I don’t care , there is zero justification and they should expect zero sympathy

remember the victims live with what was done every single day …. And for what ? Because some filth can’t control themselves ?

‘they are the lowest of the low

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any crimes against kids needs to be punished hard, no doubt.

I just wonder if blokes like Finch are made that way like some fcuked up wiring in the brain or do they get made like their own abuse. See we cant thank like that I mean targeting kids like its not there in the head but then these kinds its there....so born or made I dunno. But thats no excuse btw.

It's like ladies. I might see an attractive lady go buy but I don't have this need desire or whatever to grab her in any way....just say to myself, very nice.
I say it in my head especially when the Mrs is about for fear of being winded by one of her elbows.
It all goes back to the fact too that there is zero taking responsibility for ones own actions...it is always home life or someone else fault. No real accountability in this society these days...

It may be a sickness but if you are sick you see a doctor...this never crosses the mind of these types because they don't see themselves as being sick...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agreed the elbows can be vicious haha

personally having been exposed to this disgusting behaviour ( no I’m not going to go into it ) these people should be dealt with much much harsher punishment, whatever the reason is that triggers this vile stuff I don’t care , there is zero justification and they should expect zero sympathy

remember the victims live with what was done every single day …. And for what ? Because some filth can’t control themselves ?

‘they are the lowest of the low
I'm with you.

Sick or not, choice or not, zero tolerance. I'd rather remove the demons before any innocent child is hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.