News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rorters really have Teddy, Manu and Sualii all in the same team

Let that sink in

‍♂
3 rockstar fullbacks in one team. Only at the Roosters…remember albeit for a short period they had both qld and NSW halfback’s on their books in Cronk and Pearce. Like I said, only at the Roosters.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just on the 7, the decision makers in the club KNOW that we aren't winning anything with Kyle. (Take this as fact, no rumours)

They're on the lookout for a 7
This is where I see the club making a play for Hastings and with Madge being tipped as Assistant Coach, it seems like it might happen although Mitch Moses should be top of the list for 2024.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
General consensus was that Moses can't take a team to a GF. Has that thinking now changed?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
General consensus was that Moses can't take a team to a GF. Has that thinking now changed?
In my opinion, he’s getting better with age and quicker between the ears - I think he’s capable. My personal preference is Moses or Munster but I don’t think we’ll land either.

From a FB perspective, I’d like to see Avo step up his level of play, post Covid we’re not seeing him influence games and finals bound teams have this in spades. If he’s floundering, there may be an opportunity with Will Kennedy, the rise of Dykes is going to put the Sharks under pressure with a decision to make. He’s not top shelf, but he’s quality.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was against this before today… I’m sick of our shit centres who can’t pass and are out of position in defence

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where I see the club making a play for Hastings and with Madge being tipped as Assistant Coach, it seems like it might happen although Mitch Moses should be top of the list for 2024.
How old is Moses...gotta be almost 30?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this will be his last contract?
He will be 29 when his contract ends and will be free to leave the club at the end of the 2023 season. However, one of Moses great abilities which makes him a star 7, is his running game. Age effects it and there is no debate on that so we are stuffed and done for 7.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love to get aj brimson gus talks alot about jayden Campbell wouldn’t be surprised if he went for him

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be 29 when his contract ends and will be free to leave the club at the end of the 2023 season. However, one of Moses great abilities which makes him a star 7, is his running game. Age effects it and there is no debate on that so we are stuffed and done for 7.
So after his current contract he may have another 3 good year left in him....then we will need to sign another half back.?