News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Right. An overpaid centre cosplaying as a fullback and medicab Hastings who couldn’t hold down the 7 at the tigers are exactly what we need.
Could put Crichton at 7. Be a better half

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure this won't be the case but let's wait and see if it eventuates.
i know exactly what he was offered last contract from us , penrith and the Roosters. The Roosters were the highest, funny that, he stayed to play with his mates at penrith.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d go all in on tom jenkins
Wasted in reserve grade

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't have a fullback, we haven't had a fullback since Barber left. We have a nowhere man, doesn't quiet fit anywhere but in this current roster can't be left out. Anyone against Crichton never saw him coming through the grades. His a gun fullback and will be again.
yeah nah, we have a fullback

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBH I’ll take him either we take the risk with Averillo or we have a legit fullback and you know what to expect. If we’re to splash big money Munster is the best available and if we 100% could get him for 24 I would do that instead. Crichton though can play 1-5 just worried we will overpay which is likely.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck there is some crook judges on here. Crichton is a flat track bully in a gun side. He doesn’t have a kicking game and is questionable in defence, but let’s pay him rockstar fullback money…FMD
:tearsofjoy:
If Gus brings him so be it but I’d rather give Avv a fair shot under our new coach and a full off season training specifically as a fullback.
The money can be spent elsewhere tbh.