Fox Sports Brent Read Say's Bulldogs Trying To Organise Elliott On A Player Swap.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
10kg? That's way too much lol.
5 kgs of muscle, he is not a big boy, needs to fill out. Murray on the other hand is a specimen, fantastic build.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's basically same size as Murray (slightly heavier, slightly shorter), I don't get the weight thing.
dont believe the player stats, i was with both players last year in Byron and Murray is a big boy, cut as, Topine is very small but needs to fill out, which he will over time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont believe the player stats, i was with both players last year in Byron and Murray is a big boy, cut as, Topine is very small but needs to fill out, which he will over time
They always have been wrong. Sam kasiano was 120kg his whole career apparently.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They always have been wrong. Sam kasiano was 120kg his whole career apparently.
You'd think they'd weigh them/get their height when they do the photoshoot at the start of the year. If they're not doing that already it's pretty unprofessional imo.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd think they'd weigh them/get their height when they do the photoshoot at the start of the year. If they're not doing that already it's pretty unprofessional imo
Who are “they”? No club that I am aware of publishes their player KPI’s or milestones and weight is a major one of those.

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who are “they”? No club that I am aware of publishes their player KPI’s or milestones and weight is a major one of those.

Always a Bulldog
NRL/clubs whoever is responsible. I don't think it matters more speaking principle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
5 kgs of muscle, he is not a big boy, needs to fill out. Murray on the other hand is a specimen, fantastic build.
The lack of footy has really hurt Topine imo, he doesn't have the natural size of these other guys coming though and has relied on his intensity, pace and agility to dominate the grades. He really needed the few years of senior footy to condition and develop his body and there's now a bit of gap between him and the other guys in the same age group.

I personally don't rate Ferris at all, no club has really thrived with him in charge and this season didn't really change my opinion. Hopefully the focus with Topine is building explosive power and not just bulking him up to the point where he loses too much of his pace and agility.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The lack of footy has really hurt Topine imo, he doesn't have the natural size of these other guys coming though and has relied on his intensity, pace and agility to dominate the grades. He really needed the few years of senior footy to condition and develop his body and there's now a bit of gap between him and the other guys in the same age group.

I personally don't rate Ferris at all, no club has really thrived with him in charge and this season didn't really change my opinion. Hopefully the focus with Topine is building explosive power and not just bulking him up to the point where he loses too much of his pace and agility.
not sure if you have met him personally but he is not much bigger than 5'10, needs to bulk up and keep his leg speed as you mentioned

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's basically same size as Murray (slightly heavier, slightly shorter), I don't get the weight thing.
Doesn't even come up to Murray's ankles in ability. Ohh were in trouble if we're using Topine, Doorey, Waddle and Simpson all are so crap.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where's all our money and signings you were talking about Ready, sounds like we're pennyless porpers.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

100%

He's only freshly 20, the bulk will come as he matures and through standard first grade conditioning. His focus should be agility and explosiveness.