Opinion Brent Naden

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bigger issue for mine(and naden is a massive issue) Is dufty, he didn't fall for frawley's dummy there was no one there to pass it too, he dogged it, I will tolerate shit players wearing the blue and white if they are having a go but we should NEVER have a coward like that in our jersey.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bigger issue for mine(and naden is a massive issue) Is dufty, he didn't fall for frawley's dummy there was no one there to pass it too, he dogged it, I will tolerate shit players wearing the blue and white if they are having a go but we should NEVER have a coward like that in our jersey.
Agreed its soft. And Baz seems a soft touch. You see Bellamy ripping shreds off his players when they are 40 in front, and by comparison you see Baz helping Naden remove his jersey. Fuck that let the **** figure it out himself or get Turner to do that shit.

Mufty took over from Meaney too, so not like a high standard was set on being a Bulldog and not a fucking cat.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that was Frawley running at him. Imagine it was a big bopper like Junior Paulo.. Dufty would have run out of the stadium gates

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slowest winger, Barrett has gotta squeeze some pace outta him, constantly over runs, gotta read the centre and stay back to recieve.
This week will make or break players.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The poor efforts by Noden and Duffit were terrible. Just terrible and let their team mates down big time.

But the whole damn show is terrible. None of them are playing to either their skill set, past form or potential. We know these players can do much better.

That issue must be addressed.

Inconceivable that we are in this bottom of the ladder position yet again.

Even Holbrook was saying he would be forced to make player changes and the capt took responsibility for his personal form and team result.

There seems to be a denial of where we are, and how non-functioning a football team we are with Barrett and Jackson's continual excuses and inability to rectify problems.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The poor efforts by Noden and Duffit were terrible. Just terrible and let their team mates down big time.

But the whole damn show is terrible. None of them are playing to either their skill set, past form or potential. We know these players can do much better.

That issue must be addressed.

Inconceivable that we are in this bottom of the ladder position yet again.

Even Holbrook was saying he would be forced to make player changes and the capt took responsibility for his personal form and team result.

There seems to be a denial of where we are, and how non-functioning a football team we are with Barrett and Jackson's continual excuses and inability to rectify problems.
The denial is the most frustrating part. They have an obligation to fans & members to come out and say WE are at fault. Don't just stick your head in the sand and say "Our errors were high, we didn't respect the ball" etc Us the supporters know that, we can read the stats, but tell us how you are planning to fix the problem