News Breakingnews: Norwegian womans Beach Handball team fined for wearing "shorts", instead of bikinis!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good. I prefer women's volleyball over men's so let's keep it this way.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its always been the rule in beach volleyball that the bikini bottoms has to be under a certain cm at the hip, but i have no idea how beach handball works. i didn't even know it was a sport.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hahahahaha just heard this on Triple J. Classic. Apparently they wore tight bike pants instead, and were promptly pulled into line. Lol
How can they be fined? The games haven't even started yet so just wondering how that works.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe it's a typo. Maybe it was, "Norwegian woman's Beach Handball team is mighty fine while wearing shorts"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its always been the rule in beach volleyball that the bikini bottoms has to be under a certain cm at the hip, but i have no idea how beach handball works. i didn't even know it was a sport.
Handball is very popular in Norway....It's like a national sport over there.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently they must make an upward arc towards the hip on the sides.
Apparently the governing body didn't actually know how, why or when these rules were formed. Lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can they be fined? The games haven't even started yet so just wondering how that works.
Its not an Olympic committee fining them. Its their own sports governing body. I should also mention that the fine was only $2500. Still news worthy though. Lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
'Beach Handball team'?????????

Sounds like a bunch of perverts in the bushes watching the Womens Volleyball.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They should be jailed to set an example for anyone else who gets any similar ideas

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So they should fine them!
There was a Norwegian team at a sports camp I went to overseas. The girls were so hot & friendly but the blokes? What a bunch of boring ***** moping around looking like sad face emojis with blonde hair