News BREAKING NEWS: Payne Haas is being sued by his former manager for over $200k, as explosive allegations emerge of a cover up for another off-field

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Uncle Nick on record isn’t he ? Saying no to Haas

He’s probably coming to us when we get rid of Thommo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems pretty ungrateful to me.
Imagine having a deal to be paid $750k-$850k-$1m+ per year for six years on the table and you won’t sign it and think your previous manager dudded you - even though no prop in the game gets that money and all whilst people have supported you through several behavioural issues. I don’t care how good a player he is - his team aren’t going too well and most people can only dream of earning that coin over a 6 year period. Seems to be getting some poor advice and the bloke needs a serious attitude adjustment in my view.
True mate. Sadly most fallen stars only get told the truth or given critique after their shiney moment in time. While the star shines everyone around them is too busy blowing smoke up their arse, hanging on their coat tails or are too scared to tell them the truth.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Haas is amazing on that Broncos team because they are full of flops who don't do anything.

Put Haas in a system ie. Storm or Panthers and he won't be as effective

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he played for the dogs he would get life plus a week.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think hass should enjoy himself while he can because the way he is going he'll be in gaol before too long

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems pretty ungrateful to me.
Imagine having a deal to be paid $750k-$850k-$1m+ per year for six years on the table and you won’t sign it and think your previous manager dudded you - even though no prop in the game gets that money and all whilst people have supported you through several behavioural issues. I don’t care how good a player he is - his team aren’t going too well and most people can only dream of earning that coin over a 6 year period. Seems to be getting some poor advice and the bloke needs a serious attitude adjustment in my view.
Sounds like SBW and Choc Mundine have been in his ear....