Break-a-Wish Game

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How this game work is one person posts a wish, then the next person says "Granted..." but has a condition on how the wish is ruined. For instance, someone wishes for $1,000,000 - the next poster says something like "Granted, but it all comes to you in 5 cent coins" and then that person posts a wish that the next person ruins, and so on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'll start...

I wish for a 2 story, full brick house on the beach.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll start...

I wish for a 2 story, full brick house on the beach.
Ok I think I get the point of this game.

two stories about it.
The first story about the brick is that it came from the floor of a toilet and hasn't been washed since the toilet was demolished.

The second story about the brick is that the red back spider selling it wants to move because his new neighbor is a lizard and the redback is afraid his neighbor wants to eat him.

Here's an image of your new house, you'll have to move it to the beach yourself.

1613188767146.png

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok I think I get the point of this game.

two stories about it.
The first story about the brick is that it came from the floor of a toilet and hasn't been washed since the toilet was demolished.

The second story about the brick is that the red back spider selling it wants to move because his new neighbor is a lizard and the redback is afraid his neighbor wants to eat him.

Here's an image of your new house, you'll have to move it to the beach yourself.

View attachment 21216
What’s your wish?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
View attachment 21217

This is your beach in Mumbai and your bricks are pressed from reconsituted human waste.

I wish for an against the odds Bulldog grand final victory hahaha ruin that ya bastards
Wish granted, The final whistle goes and South’s are up 12 - 10 South’s make a crazy break to really rub it in to the Dogs and they are sure to score (doesn’t even matter if they don’t they are ahead) running down the field throw their final pass as they only have to beat Josh Jackson as he somehow got caught back there as the final defender and its two on one Josh Jackson lurches forward and just by the miracle of all miracles intercepts pass kicks up the field and onside Cotric bursts onto it beats everyone and scores under the post... Bulldogs give Jackson the chance at kick as it doesn’t matter if he gets it or not.. Gets it!! Dogs win 16 - 12

You go nuts because even though the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs in real life got the wooden spoon it at least made you smile thinking imagine if that was actual real life as you watched the replay on Rugby League live 5 on your PlayStation. Your missus comes down stairs and says it’s fucking 2:30am get off the Fucking PlayStation we need to speak about this it’s becoming a problem..

My wish is to own the Dallas Cowboys..

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 21217

This is your beach in Mumbai and your bricks are pressed from reconsituted human waste.

I wish for an against the odds Bulldog grand final victory hahaha ruin that ya bastards
After scoring 22 points in the final 8 minutes to snatch the GF victory you naturally go out to celebrate. After numerous beverages your judgement stays at a pub while you go to the next one. In the morning you wake up naked next to Realine Castle.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
western bulldogs win afl grand final

i wish weekends were 7 days long
Congratulations, you've just been given a new position at work where you get the 5 weekdays off and only work weekends. Unfortunately you won't be offered penalty rates for weekend work.

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 21220

Granted! Congratulations boy! You are the new owner of these two mighty fine cowboys from Dallas, Texas!

I wish I could've bought apple shares in the 90's.
Granted, although apple collapses and crashes the following day.

I wish that an Aussie would win the Australian open.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wish granted - welcome to 1976.
View attachment 21239
Whilst you’re there, enjoy the average Sydney house price of $36800. A pity however that you’re only earning $6000 annually and paying 9.88% interest on the mortgage. Enjoy :-).
Thank you.

your wish sir?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you.

your wish sir?
My wish is for every Bryan Adams recording to be erased and for my trauma therapy to be paid for to eliminate those memories. I also consider this wish a communal good deed: Bryan free equals a better you...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My wish is for every Bryan Adams recording to be erased and for my trauma therapy to be paid for to eliminate those memories. I also consider this wish a communal good deed: Bryan free equals a better you...
I don't recall the name of the movie about a version of the world where beetles songs didn't exist except for the one guy who introduced them to the world. Well you get that, Brian Adams didn't exist in your version of the world. But now Cyril Jackson has popped up with his own version of them. But he has a worse voice and is dating your offspring. He makes these songs hits somehow in spite of sounding like two cats fighting and they're constantly playing around your house now because your offspring loves the songs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I wish to have a 10 inch penis that causes damage to the vagina