Brandy you &$@!&$!!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This pr@ck just said in regards to Nico Hynes being an in demand talent: “Well he’d have to move on, he has Munster and Papenhuyzen in front of him”

this ct was saying Burton needed to stay at Penrith prior to him being shoved into centre. The kid is a 5/8 you c@ck!

fair go, these media type are all HYPOCRITICAL flogs!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This pr@ck just said in regards to Nico Hynes being an in demand talent: “Well he’d have to move on, he has Munster and Papenhuyzen in front of him”

this ct was saying Burton needed to stay at Penrith prior to him being shoved into centre. The kid is a 5/8 you c@ck!

The bigger q is what nasty term has 8 letters? Fkwit - no, asswipe - no, dickhead - yes but you'd just type that, cksucker - no, cnt - no, cntdck - yes but thats just weird, knobjcky - no, dckwad - no, sh!tstain - no...

Ahhh - think I might have it.

Cntwipe?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He was saying he needed to stay for the rest of the year as back up.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's Alexander. He has been angry at the Bulldogs since 1983 when he didn't sign with us because we already had our 13 imports. I think it's time he moved on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's too dumb to realize that he's contradicting himself with the differing opinions on Hynes and Burton. Too self involved and attached to Penrith to recognize that his opinion is close to self interest based on his emotional attachment to his old club. As far as I'm concerned it's zero shit's given from me. I can't see Burton getting out of his contract with us next year. I don't know if Hynes will leave Melbourne. I'm only concerned about our club getting the roster in order and fielding a competitive team next season.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's easy to understand, (how dumb can he be) if Hynes leaves the Storm mid season it would weaken them making it easier for Penrith, and if Burton was to leave Penrith it would weaken them making it easier for the storm. Have you even needed to take off your shoes to add up your IQ score Brandy.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score

As much as I hate Brandy you're taking things out of context, re Burton he said stay and develop for the rest of this year which he's still contracted for where as Hynes is off contract for next year

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He on he Pennies board, and even admitted "what's fair?" on 360 RE: Burton. He's happy with anything that advantages the club, player welfare/progression and betterment of the comp be damned.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox League basically has a massive bias in its reporting. Take Raiders as an example. Ricky is mates with Kunty so, of course, we are never going to hear the real drama that has occured their behind the scenes there. Buzz is affiliated to Cronulla so you wont hear a peep from Fox on any scuttle butt coming out of that club. Brandy likewise with Penrith. On the opposite end of the spectrum with Bulldogs & Melbourne they bake us as every opportunity & then go on and on an on about it for months. I basically live for the day the dogs become a force again so I can watch all these grubs that have shit on us for years choke on their fucking coffee whilst watching us screw over their media darlings.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I watch on fox is the games. Not interested in Matty Johns, NRL 360 or anything else. I don't know why people waste their time watching those shows then getting their back up.

The best innovation fox had years ago was being able to watch a game with only the crowd noise and refs, no commentary. I have no idea why they took it away because it was so good.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I watch on fox is the games. Not interested in Matty Johns, NRL 360 or anything else. I don't know why people waste their time watching those shows then getting their back up.

The best innovation fox had years ago was being able to watch a game with only the crowd noise and refs, no commentary. I have no idea why they took it away because it was so good.
I used to cram as much league content into my schedule that I could. But going back to the days that the Footy show on channel 9 started trying to be more of a comedy than informative and a platform for gambling advertising I stopped watching. Thankfully that pre dated many of the current shows on fox etc. I understand that they feel the need to have league personalities on their shows. But that unfortunately comes with a hue deal of bias and an equally large dose of stupid people.

I won't even dish up the money for pay TV anymore. I paid for it for 3 years while seeing them offer new customers the same services at budget prices while not rewarding my loyalty as a three year customer.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go easy on him.. Brandy has had 1 too many headknocks..

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Brandy is a flop him and Cleary can suck each other off.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He is 100% correct whats your point