News Brandon Wakeham signs two year deal

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
We would’ve ended up with Addo Carr, who is lucky to even be playing this season after some very questionable decisions he has made recently.
I know which one I would have preferred to have in my team.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t want Lewis anywhere near the ball I watched a video of passing drills the other day and he couldn’t even hit the target on the wall not even a metre away. Every pass was off target, he’s useless. Only good for a tackle and a bomb
Couldn't agree more. Lewis can't pass properly!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
90AD45EF-9674-41C1-B1F8-2FE34FA127B8.jpeg
Couldn't agree more. Lewis can't pass properly!
Every pass was legit off the mark. If he can miss the mark from a metre away then imagine the pass from 5,10,15 metres away.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you are saying,cogger and Lewis are both better footballers than Reynolds,because they are both on or above $200k a season,and the 2 together don't bring the passion ,and effort,that josh brings,both Lewis and cogger have had opportunities,and I don't think they have improved,individually or as part of the team.the only saving grace for them is that there's not many of our young players,over the last 2 years have Shown an improvement under the guidance of dean pay,
Don’t get me wrong I liked Reynolds he was blue and white.. was prone to a few brain snaps every now n then.at the end of the day he had a mortgage on the no 6.he left for more money and then what happened?? We offered 600 which I think was a bit higher then he was worth.since then he has had a few injuries as well.not like he kicked on at the tigers.i like some of our young guys especially averillo.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong I liked Reynolds he was blue and white.. was prone to a few brain snaps every now n then.at the end of the day he had a mortgage on the no 6.he left for more money and then what happened?? We offered 600 which I think was a bit higher then he was worth.since then he has had a few injuries as well.not like he kicked on at the tigers.i like some of our young guys especially averillo.
Yes I like Averillo,for josh at the time $750k a season was to much to refuse,150k difference to what the dogs offered that's 3k a week?and I did say if we dint have to pay to much to have him back if we got him back for 350 to 400 I woukk OK d be happy,but I believe the tigers were only willing to pay 150,so happy for club to stand their ground.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 15001
Every pass was legit off the mark. If he can miss the mark from a metre away then imagine the pass from 5,10,15 metres away.
Yep I watched this and couldn't believe what I was watching... Didn't post it here as I didn't want to deal with all the Lewis fan club.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep I watched this and couldn't believe what I was watching... Didn't post it here as I didn't want to deal with all the Lewis fan club.
It had to be posted. Haha it’s no good! The other players were all hitting the mark.
Honestly don’t know how he’s still in the side

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another cassowary coast product !!
Bobo is a gun
Yeah he will be a star
Between him wakeham and averillo we should get a decent halves pairing for years to come.
the future
1. Averillo
6. Wakeham
7. Bondi odo
Plus topine and Paul alamoti (gun centre) coming through the ranks could end up being a bright future for us

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he will be a star
Between him wakeham and averillo we should get a decent halves pairing for years to come.
the future
1. Averillo
6. Wakeham
7. Bondi odo
Plus topine and Paul alamoti (gun centre) coming through the ranks could end up being a bright future for us
Wow throw a decent 9 into that 1,6 and 7 and the dogs are having a party!! The sooner we get these young blokes on the field playing together and building combinations the better off we will be for mine.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has the club officially said that Wakehams 2 yr extension has actually happened yet?!?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can just tell with this kid with limited game time.
I had the same view with cherry Evans after just watching some highlights in a manly trial game the off-season we bought Hodgkinson thinking we bought the wrong player
I coached against him all the way through juniors unfortunately lol he has it all as a half

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow throw a decent 9 into that 1,6 and 7 and the dogs are having a party!! The sooner we get these young blokes on the field playing together and building combinations the better off we will be for mine.
We have a promising young hooker in sg ball, Danny ghantous, quick and likes to run from dummy half, has scored 3 tries in the 4-5 games played this year. Look up his try this year against the pirates took a quick tap and ran 60 or so metres to score.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a promising young hooker in sg ball, Danny ghantous, quick and likes to run from dummy half, has scored 3 tries in the 4-5 games played this year. Look up his try this year against the pirates took a quick tap and ran 60 or so metres to score.
Will do

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can just tell with this kid with limited game time.
I had the same view with cherry Evans after just watching some highlights in a manly trial game the off-season we bought Hodgkinson thinking we bought the wrong player
I just hope we don’t flame these young players like we have done with so much talent in the past