Social Media Brandon Smith

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
How can you have JMK in the team over Avo?
Why the fuck is C Smith in the team?
Napa starting over Renouf?
No Tolman and Lewis....nice
Elliot....?????
I'd even have Schoupp over Lafai
Averillo needs game time at five-eighth or fullback in reserve grade. Playing 0-20 minutes off the bench isn't going to do anything for his development. Also Brandon Smith can't play 80 minutes, he goes too hard. You need someone to spell him on the bench. JMK is the best option in our current team.

Chris Smith and Elliott were great in the lock rotation last year. Elliott's been our best player this year alongside Hopoate, why wouldn't I want him re-signed? I also don't think the hate in previous seasons is warrented (somehow people have still managed to do it this year). I'd need to see where Chris Smith is at now. He'll come in this year when there is an injury or Ogden slacks off again.

I don't rate Napa (I actually prefer Tolman) but he's on 600k and as it stands our previous two coaches don't start To'omaga over Napa and play him limited minutes. From what I've seen I'd rather To'omaga start but I don't think he will.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would have Avo in the side, would also punt Smith for Topine.
Smith is there until Topine is ready. If he's ready round one next year than I have no problem with that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who has time to Photoshop 400 heads into Bulldogs jerseys?
Speaking of Photoshop, someone should photoshop Trent Barretts face on Trent from punchy for me haha want a new display pic

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Brandon Smith leaves the Storm and gets signed by any other club - a club who already has a decent hooker especially I'll be f..king spewing and will consider our recruitment team f..ked up again (unless we sign Clarke, Friend or McInnes before then).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Brandon Smith leaves the Storm and gets signed by any other club - a club who already has a decent hooker especially I'll be f..king spewing and will consider our recruitment team f..ked up again (unless we sign Clarke, Friend or McInnes before then).
If B Smith leaves because his path to the hooking role is blocked you'd think he would go somewhere that he's confident of being the first picked.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont be able to afford him because most the same retarts that want him want to extend foran as well. To guide our oranges, i mean halves, to the oranges
Retards is the perfect description for those who want Foran resigned.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know we're desperate for a hooker of Wombat's quality but there's no point getting too excited over a baseless rumour. I'd love for us to sign Smith but it's highly unlikely.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
How can you have JMK in the team over Avo?
Why the fuck is C Smith in the team?
Napa starting over Renouf?
No Tolman and Lewis....nice
Elliot....?????
I'd even have Schoupp over Lafai
I didn’t even bother mate sometimes you got to just let people have their say no matter how off it may seem.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t even bother mate sometimes you got to just let people have their say no matter how off it may seem.
Chris Smith being great last season is hilarious

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon if B.Smith ever leaves Melbourne it will be for the Warriors. They also desperately need a hooker and he'd be more likely to go home and join them then to sign for a Sydney club.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon if B.Smith ever leaves Melbourne it will be for the Warriors. They also desperately need a hooker and he'd be more likely to go home and join them then to sign for a Sydney club.
It depends who the Warriors coach is. We're looking pretty good right now and the Warriors are still a shambles. Payton as coach isn't as appealing as Barrett so we've got the upper hand there. Plus I assume we have more cash than the Warriors.
NZ vs Sydney - I think we've got a fair shot. There's a reason half the kiwi population lives in Australia:grinning:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing is Smith is a bit more of an off the cuff player. Not sure if he has developed into a top line hooker. The game c smith started at half b smith service was not that crisp. Might be he just needs a full time roll there to develop.

As soon as c smith went to hooker in the last 15 mins the momentum swung. The service from dummy half was impeccable and the storm ran over the roosters I think it was.

Anything is an upgrade over king. But I Still think the most pure hooker is definitely grant. Great pass off the ground, speedy and agile and text book defender.

Reactions: J_B