Social Media Brandon Smith

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't he contracted?
He's contracted for next year. But I'd imagine that the performance of Grant this year would likely mean that his journey into the hooker jersey permanently just got a bit longer. I think I recall an article where his manager said that every year spent playing in the second row at Melbourne was detracting from his earning potential if he was a regular hooker. I might also be confusing that article with one about McInnes though.

But I think he's contracted with the Storm for next year.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont be able to afford him because most the same retarts that want him want to extend foran as well. To guide our oranges, i mean halves, to the oranges

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reading the play gets the shittest mail around. He said Ivan Cleary was a 100% done deal to go to the Dogs when Des was still here.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont be able to afford him because most the same retarts that want him want to extend foran as well. To guide our oranges, i mean halves, to the oranges
Not all want Foran extended on big coin though. I’d only want him 300-350. I’d rather Foran on the paddock in 7 than Wakeham Lewis OR Cogger. But that’s just me.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If anything storm will lose Cameron Smith before Brandon and grant
I think so too, but you just never know with the noise at the bulldogs, we seem to be o a roll, and may just get our men..!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That would be great. We could then target B Smith for hooker and Hughes for fullback
Had a thread about Hughes a while ago, would be a great signing for fullback.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get it done!

upload_2020-7-29_22-32-39.png

I'd be very happy with this team.

Averillo, Topine, Seumanutafa and Schoupp (and anyone else I don't know!) not far away hopefully.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Won't happen because the media make up bullshit and Melbourne will keep all 3.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this could be true because it's not about the Storm wanting to keep them all - its about what the players wants and B Smith and Grant both want to play at 9. Grant will probably get the 9 jersey based on form and because he can only play 9 so B Smth is left out. Plus add the fact that C Smith and Bellamy are leaving soon and suddenly the Storm aren't the same team anymore. With Barrett as coach, I can see this happening.

I really don't care who the hooker is - Clarke, Smith or McInnes - I just want to make sure JMK is back where he belongs.....in CC

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
See when you talk about overs, you dont go paying overs for the likes of Cotric, Tony Williams, Foran etc...

You want to pay "overs", Brandon Smith is a player you pay overs for

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get it done!

View attachment 16219

Averillo, Topine, Seumanutafa and Schoupp (and anyone else I don't know!) not far away hopefully.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
How can you have JMK in the team over Avo?
Why the fuck is C Smith in the team?
Napa starting over Renouf?
No Tolman and Lewis....nice
Elliot....?????
I'd even have Schoupp over Lafai

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Get it done!

View attachment 16219

I would have Avo in the side, would also punt Smith for Topine.