Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tepoi Moeroa former Eels back rower just joint storm as a mid season signing. He’s been playing rugby. Source : storm fan page. Don’t follow it my mate does :tearsofjoy: cheers.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopefully an update on this soon. Bulldogs09 is going to have a bitch and hand his membership in again if we don’t sign the cheese soon

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane looks like staying at the Storm, who are looking to extend Grant and Paps. Maybe when they all are signed there might be some movement with Smith.
There might be a bit of movement in the kennel if that's the case

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finucane looks like staying at the Storm, who are looking to extend Grant and Paps. Maybe when they all are signed there might be some movement with Smith.
You would think so I don't see how they'd have that cash to keep him... But then again Melbourne were 400k plus over the cap the year after they lost Slater and Hoffman so the NRL let's them do whatever the fuck they want

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You would think so I don't see how they'd have that cash to keep him... But then again Melbourne were 400k plus over the cap the year after they lost Slater and Hoffman so the NRL let's them do whatever the fuck they want
and they have 1 of the highest TPA's out of any club so on top of already having the massive advantage being a successful team/club they get that on top so their salary cap value is really millions over most other teams.