Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I heard of another rumour but I’m scared to say it cause I might get shitted on.
Just run with it Ezy, there’s that much floating around at the moment that it may be right, may not. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t come good dude

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They even have Aaron Booth as 3rd string hooker better than ours lol

And NAS, and 2 x Bromich's, Kaufusi, Hughes, Paps, Munster you name it :grinning:

Meanwhile back at Belmore.....
Booth is a fucking nobody who would be torn to shreds if he played for us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Smith also looks better than anything we have @ centre yet our fans didn't want him.
He wasn't playing as well with us tho and he's only found his feet in their brilliant system these past 3-4 weeks.

Most can see we have systemic problems here with recruitment, roster/s c management, development systems where junior coaching needs to be top notch in lower grades and all the way coming thru grade.

The coaching is a fail atm.. I agree with you on the basic very poor selections, rotations and gameplans.

Whether the reasons why are completely valid, we can't judge till we get those much better players next year
The current coach got those players so gets a Get Out of Jail card till then.

The club Admin won't do anything until Baz has first graders to work with and the mistake riddled players (5 in particilar) either improve or get shopped, gift wrapped.

There is no easy painless fix this year. It's more of the same unfortunately.

Reactions: ATT

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Attacking the oil, the guys faith, his internet currency.... nothing sacred.
I never attacked his faith. I was commenting on the faith "in" him, not the faith "of" him.

If I was criticising anybody.... and I was.... it's the fanbois.

FMD didn't they come out like angry bees. Very sad really.

Hey.... is that why I got banned? Some fanboi run with the religion card to the mods without taking it in it's proper context?

Wasn't about religion, the cult of the fanboi is no religion.