Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only person in the wrong place is you, what’s your beef you 5 minute flog?
Believe it or not... hey, somebody should do a show about that... I was around before this place, invited to join on day one. OG from the first page of places no longer with us... in their original form... though they’re still there by invitation only - not you though. Or anyone on here that I recognise.

But that doesn’t mean I’m the only one using a different handle these days so who knows - not you though.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not... hey, somebody should do a show about that... I was around before this place, invited to join on day one. OG from the first page of places no longer with us... in their original form... though they’re still there by invitation only - not you though. Or anyone on here that I recognise.

But that doesn’t mean I’m the only one using a different handle these days so who knows - not you though.
What's that internet currency crap you were going on about earlier?

Sounds like your up to your neck in funds mate based on this post.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's that internet currency crap you were going on about earlier?

Sounds like your up to your neck in funds mate based on this post.
Yes absolutely.

Hard to keep a secret.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anything that happens or doesn’t happen will or won’t without you knowing about it, or your mate. Or Mr Here and the rest of them either.

You’re in the wrong place.
Ok....

Still have sand in your vagina, I'll let you be.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I've been here from the start too, fuck face.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate I think you’re in the wrong place. Pull your head in and show some respect.
Oh I am sorry.

Of course I should have been just calling everybody names like imbecile (twice) , arsehole, bitch, clown, vagine (don’t ask me, spelled that way), ****, Nasheed’s sister, schmuck, a picture of a dogs arse, little cat, flog & fuck face.

Respectfully of course.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh, that all sounds very interesting. Who cares Baulko Boy. Fuck off

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anything that happens or doesn’t happen will or won’t without you knowing about it, or your mate. Or Mr Here and the rest of them either.

You’re in the wrong place.
Look mate. Get where you're coming from in that it's hard knowing what's legit and what's not. I'd like to think that you're not here often? And you don't really know @ASSASSIN? I'd like to think that.

But this shit having a dig at his faith is bullshit man. He can stand up for himself, so he definitely doesn't need me, but that's one guy whose faith you don't knock.

Pull ya head in you dick.

* Assassin. We could do a limo episode with this punk? @Alan79 start writing the script. There needs to be violence though. Perhaps Russian Roulette?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look mate. Get where you're coming from in that it's hard knowing what's legit and what's not. I'd like to think that you're not here often? And you don't really know @ASSASSIN? I'd like to think that.

But this shit having a dig at his faith is bullshit man. He can stand up for himself, so he definitely doesn't need me, but that's one guy whose faith you don't knock.

Pull ya head in you dick.

* Assassin. We could do a limo episode with this punk? @Alan79 start writing the script. There needs to be violence though. Perhaps Russian Roulette?
Love it!

But it sounds like this flop would rather play soggy saos instead lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh I am sorry.

Of course I should have been just calling everybody names like imbecile (twice) , arsehole, bitch, clown, vagine (don’t ask me, spelled that way), ****, Nasheed’s sister, schmuck, a picture of a dogs arse, little cat, flog & fuck face.

Respectfully of course.
You forgot lost c***, you're definately a lost c***.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

just curious, when was that? When did this forum start?