Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all, who the fuck are you and why should I care what you think.

Secondly, the eyes on the kennel is true but not about Cheese, it was about another player. Cheese has permission to talk you imbecile.

Thirdly, my contact doesn't give a fuck who I tell.

Last of all, it's clear you have sand in your vagina, you don't like what I post, don't read it and get the facts straight before trying to be an arsehole next time.
Hey @Ripley, are you @Nasheed sister? Or just a schmuck looking for a reaction? What have you bought to the table? STF up and just cop the info as it comes good or bad.

I bet you are one of those blokes that loves a racing tip especially when they get up, but carries on like a pork chop when it doesn’t...

PS I haven’t seen any comment from Cheese that says he ain’t coming to the Dogs, have you?

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look I get it, people are touchy about their faith. Especially when it’s questioned. Doubly especially when it... what’s the word I’m looking for...

... fails them.

But you know, stiff shit I guess.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look I get it, people are touchy about their faith. Especially when it’s questioned. Doubly especially when it... what’s the word I’m looking for...

... fails them.

The fuck you on about?

PS "fails them" is 2 words. Hope that helps.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re right.

“Fails” would’ve sufficed.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All good my bro. I won't say I told you so IF it comes true but I'll make sure that rippley **** knows about it lol
Anything that happens or doesn’t happen will or won’t without you knowing about it, or your mate. Or Mr Here and the rest of them either.

You’re in the wrong place.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

... fails them.

What's your go mate?

You come here looking to start trouble?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything that happens or doesn’t happen will or won’t without you knowing about it, or your mate. Or Mr Here and the rest of them either.

You’re in the wrong place.
Mate I think you’re in the wrong place. Pull your head in and show some respect.