Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks brother. I have nothing to gain by making up shit about perspective players.

Plus I never call it gospel, shit happens and changes overnight, like we saw with Foran, Green, Fatfita, etc.
Yeah bro like you always say when you tell us what’s being said. It’s on the guys that become emotionally attached to what’s being said, shit happens sometimes and deals fall through I don’t understand how people can’t get that

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah bro like you always say when you tell us what’s being said. It’s on the guys that become emotionally attached to what’s being said, shit happens sometimes and deals fall through I don’t understand how people can’t get that
Exactly. We have all been told wrong info from various members on here, no need to get upset at them rather than the wrong news.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but he (Smith) aint coming to us, it’s quite obvious he has other plans and does not want to be associated with our club no matter how much $ we throw at him! Bellamy and the Storm will continue to rort the cap and we cant compete with that period. It’s also obvious he knows he cant compete with Grant and is just waiting for a bigger carrot dangled in front of him by the second Brisbane expansion team!

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Can't pay bills or fill my car with that bullshit.

Just fuck off you clown.
You know a few weeks ago some bloke was saying how his info was always 100% right.

You quoted him with the comment something like “You’re not the only one always 100% right.” I’m paraphrasing but pretty close.

Red flag right there.

Who’d care....? Unless it’s about the currency of the intdernet.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. We have all been told wrong info from various members on here, no need to get upset at them rather than the wrong news.
any news on who this other player is mate or when you can reveal anything?

bigdog1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dear Ripley
If you don’t like what’s posted in rumours drop off and don’t get so triggered. Assassin mate keep the info coming as we all know a week is a long time in foot ball cheese could just be pushing for a few more dollars before signing.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know a few weeks ago some bloke was saying how his info was always 100% right.

You quoted him with the comment something like “You’re not the only one always 100% right.” I’m paraphrasing but pretty close.

Red flag right there.

Who’d care....? Unless it’s about the currency of the intdernet.
Yeah and? A personal joke.

Quit while you're way behind, imbecile.