Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm hooker Brandon Smith insists that he will remain at the Melbourne Storm next season and has tipped his coach Craig Bellamy to be by his side.

Smith, on contract until the end of 2022 and in a contest with Harry Grant for the starting rake role, was given permission to discuss an early exit in the pre-season by the Storm so long as Melbourne could secure a suitable replacement.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only a few days ago you were telling us not to mention names and communicate only via PM’ because there’s eyes on here blah blah blah....

Well, you just betrayed your... “contact”.... someone who works for one of our sponsors, long time friends with Burton and Naden.

The first betrayal is usually the last, unless they’re fucking idiots. Maybe you’re just being played, maybe you’re the player.
I understand your frustrations but Assassin is a top bloke / kenneler and he has been a member of this forum for a number of years and yes he does bleed blue and white.....accusing him of being a player is doing him and yourself an injustice. Contract talks have a tendency at times to go pear shaped and turn belly up. it's the nature of the game when it comes to contracts and the landscape of the NRL. It doesn't mean that the person with inside info was deliberately trying to mislead or pass on false information. These things just happen. A rumor after all is just that a rumor to be taken with a grain of salt. Throwing around accusations of betrayal or trying to belittle anyone is a dog act, and beneath the intelligence of this forum.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm hooker Brandon Smith insists that he will remain at the Melbourne Storm next season and has tipped his coach Craig Bellamy to be by his side.

Smith, on contract until the end of 2022 and in a contest with Harry Grant for the starting rake role, was given permission to discuss an early exit in the pre-season by the Storm so long as Melbourne could secure a suitable replacement.
I read the same story, he won't be going anywhere.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can’t land b smith for next year. Just land him for year after that.
I agree, although you would imagine he would be a big target for the new Brisbane team.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only a few days ago you were telling us not to mention names and communicate only via PM’ because there’s eyes on here blah blah blah....

Well, you just betrayed your... “contact”.... someone who works for one of our sponsors, long time friends with Burton and Naden.

The first betrayal is usually the last, unless they’re fucking idiots. Maybe you’re just being played, maybe you’re the player.
First of all, who the fuck are you and why should I care what you think.

Secondly, the eyes on the kennel is true but not about Cheese, it was about another player. Cheese has permission to talk you imbecile.

Thirdly, my contact doesn't give a fuck who I tell.

Last of all, it's clear you have sand in your vagina, you don't like what I post, don't read it and get the facts straight before trying to be an arsehole next time.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is there supposed to be a picture or something?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
let's not get carried away here, boys... we're all just fans of a once proud club that is in dire straits at present
I knew some cut bitch would get upset and talk shit to me. No probs, I'll still post what I get told. The vast majority on here appreciate info and understand nothing is 100% until there is pen to paper.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you ***** assassin is doing us a favour conveying this information to us he doesn’t have to you turds
Thanks brother. I have nothing to gain by making up shit about perspective players. Plus all my previous info has been spot on.

Plus I never call it gospel, shit happens and changes overnight, like we saw with Foran, Green, Fatfita, etc.