Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bro I don't tease, believe me.

Would it put your mind at ease if I told you the info came from the same guy that told me about Burton AND Naden well before it was announced? He works for ome of our sponsors and long time friends with both Burts and Naden.

I'll tease a bit now. There is/was a direct link to Cheese and Burts.
Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
to all the posters hinting at, suggesting they are in the know, acting like they are insiders or have an inside man with knowledge as to some grand recruitment plan by the club etc... and are wrong or don't know sh*t

my apologies... just a bit desperate
I get that we get bad info or stuff changes but what the fuck would anyone make up shit? How fucking bored do you have to be?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even though no real quote, That concerns me! Last night just showed we have to fucking get him. Surely he knows he’s not stopping grant and it’s going to be same as papen walking back in. Fucking get this done he’s our 9 for first time since ennis we set! Only 24 ffs

View attachment 24690

Last edited:

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
man im trying not to get excited before its official because i know things can change at the last second, but hes worth every dollar

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though no real quote, That concerns me! Last night just showed we have to fucking get him. Surely he knows he’s not stopping grant and it’s going to be same as papen walking back in. Fucking get this done he’s our 9 for first time since ennis we set! Only 24 ffs

View attachment 24690
Whats the attachment say? Cant open it

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After seeing him go last night, I have made up my mind. This is the guy that will turn us around IMO. He's a must signing.

1.DWZ (the best option we've had there since Barba)
6.Burton (no brainer at no.6)
7.Averillo (is playing halfback ten times better than Flanagan and he will get better)
9.B.Smith (I change my mind, he's actually a must have)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After seeing him go last night, I have made up my mind. This is the guy that will turn us around IMO. He's a must signing.

1.DWZ (the best option we've had there since Barba)
6.Burton (no brainer at no.6)
7.Averillo (is playing halfback ten times better than Flanagan and he will get better)
9.B.Smith (I change my mind, he's actually a must have)
Glad you've come around lol

Even if he isn't the world's best hooker, his winner, never say die enthusiasm is priceless for our club.

Will be devastating if we don't sign him.
Him and Burton will be the catalyst to reviving this club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Glad you've come around lol

Even if he isn't the world's best hooker, his winner, never say die enthusiasm is priceless for our club.

Will be devastating if we don't sign him.
Him and Burton will be the catalyst to reviving this club.
Grant
Cook (on the decline)
Koroisau

He's right after those 3 imo

I think buying the ~4th best hooker in the NRL for the position we need to strengthen the most is in must do territory.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro I don't tease, believe me.

Would it put your mind at ease if I told you the info came from the same guy that told me about Burton AND Naden well before it was announced? He works for ome of our sponsors and long time friends with both Burts and Naden.

I'll tease a bit now. There is/was a direct link to Cheese and Burts.
Only a few days ago you were telling us not to mention names and communicate only via PM’ because there’s eyes on here blah blah blah....

Well, you just betrayed your... “contact”.... someone who works for one of our sponsors, long time friends with Burton and Naden.

The first betrayal is usually the last, unless they’re fucking idiots. Maybe you’re just being played, maybe you’re the player.