Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only one you would keep
I don't think we NEED him assuming we bring in another quality prop. Waddell is a Baz favourite anyways so he can play on the edge. We can look to upgrade second row if we have any funds left (after quality hooker + do the job/quality prop), otherwise the year after. We'll have ~6 second rowers on the books anyways next year. RFM also injury prone. We just need to get B. Smith done, can't be too picky.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There should be a warning before anyone views photo of Rothfield. Tub Girl was a nicer photo.

Malla

Reaction score
Baz met with Brandon last week??? Can anyone confirm?

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If true, what are the chances the deal has already been done. I just don’t understand why we released Smith but now I’m thinking that he may have been part of a Smith deal once Grant has been completely imbedded back into the Storm system.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
But is it?
Look at facts.

Actros is thommos relo.
Actros, as thommos relo, says that thommo and Dclark gots the same agent.
Clark and thommo are probably friends from england camp. They same age so im sure they played with each other in age groups too.
This mob of english merryman are saying through actros that one of the 2 guys TK has earmarked as a hooker has been offered a contract. Actros has a directt line here. Maybe thommo was used in negotions 'ay guvna come for a pint at belmore wit the lads'.

i dont think actros is lying or uninformed here.
Yeh .... it is 8-)

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope Tbaz signs Smith because we are desperate for a hooker and he shows how good he is and I'm guessing he has signed him