Brandon Smith Melb

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The top 30 doesn't mean changes can't be made though. If the club releases a player from within the top 30, then that spot opens up
That was my point.
We have 3 hookers in the top 30. One of them would be released, if we signed smith.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is wrong with the bulldogs!! We need a hooker and face - Lichha has been dissapointing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That was my point.
We have 3 hookers in the top 30. One of them would be released, if we signed smith.
Correct me if I'm wrong but no club can even make enquiries until the last year of his contract ... unless he asks for a release.

Or did they drop the anti tampering rules.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but no club can even make enquiries until the last year of his contract ... unless he asks for a release.

Yea, that’s still the case.
I suppose the whole premise of this thread is, he’s frustrated behind smith and may seek a release ?
I’ve seen no evidence of that, but if he did become available, we’d be mad not to go after him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Ask Greenturd, he's seems to be running a very tight ship...…………….BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...………………………………...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is looking for another club I definitely think Bulldogs should go for him looks very good from of what ive seen.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs and Eels gone cold on Segeyaro according to WWOS Mole.
He should just go back to the super league with Warrington so we can steal Daryl Clark

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne are trying to offload Kasiano, Chayse Blair, Pat Kufusi to English clubs to get them cap compliant.

Is now the time to have a go at Brandon Smith?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Melbourne are trying to offload Kasiano, Chayse Blair, Pat Kufusi to English clubs to get them cap compliant.

Is now the time to have a go at Brandon Smith?
Melbourne taking this piss. Cheyse Blair would thrive in the super league though, always been a great attacking player, just struggled with defence

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
or offer low $$$ for Chayse Blair? Haha.
He's not amazing but hes a seasoned centre, something we don't have.

nah, I would rather chase Smith like you said but I think they will do everything to retain him.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
or offer low $$$ for Chayse Blair? Haha.
He's not amazing but hes a seasoned centre, something we don't have.

nah, I would rather chase Smith like you said but I think they will do everything to retain him.
Yeah I know Storm have their tentacles around him. Cam Smith needs to be taught a lesson about selfishly playing on while blocking pathways.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Remember when Tolman was being shopped but clubs held out to extort us with a low ball offer for Woods....

I would be inquiring about their best players; Munster, B Smith, that big Easter island head looking kiwi forward

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No .. fuckem ... wait till they get caught and are forced to offload players, and then pounce.

Don't help them get out of a predicament and pay full or near full price.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like Scott Drinkwater might get the nod ahead of Hughes for the No1 jersey.
Going to be interesting to see what happens with Croft / Hughes.
Would love to steal Croft (sorry Cogger)