Brandon Smith Melb

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless the club can get rid of someone, the won’t be signing anyone else. The top 30 is full with the addition of Morgan Harper.
Exactly. We have named our top 30 for 2019 and unless we move someone on; no go. Any injuries are to be covered by development players just like last year...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Throw something good to him and get him ffs much better hooker

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will off his much crisper passing, harder running when does see a gap, and every other hooker in comp has a better footy brain then lichaa. This bloke is exactly the hooker we need imo. Halves will recieve the ball with much more time because of his service. Lichaa dont tackle like this kid. U do realise his stats at storm would be different if they didnt already have an immortal playing hooker. He was smashing the comps best backrowers and props filling in off bench. Be the best sighning we have made in years imo. We wont get him though.
Yep this guy doesn't just tackle, he sits people down.

His nick name is "bulldog" he has to come lol.

We won't get him .

Malla

Reaction score
I don't get all the hype. Played one game at hooker and lasted 58 minutes last year, the rest are off the bench for 15-30 minutes.

His tackling is excellent but we already have a hooker that can tackle, we need someone who can produce attack and points.
He got man of the match in the test v aussies... he ripped them to shreds through the middle. He will be pretty good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get all the hype. Played one game at hooker and lasted 58 minutes last year, the rest are off the bench for 15-30 minutes.

His tackling is excellent but we already have a hooker that can tackle, we need someone who can produce attack and points.
His taken over as NZ hooker from Lukey boy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are fcuked if we don't get him.. like honestly garbage if he becomes available and not grab him. Fcuked fcukd fcuked.
Brandon will get a run at hooker during rep rounds, or as Cameron gets injuries (he's only signed on another 2 years). Maybe Brandon has been promised the spot in 2022.

Not to mention Brandon can play lock alongside Finucane.
His got a chance to double his wage and play much more footy.. it's a no brainer to move elsewhere.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We are fcuked if we don't get him.. like honestly garbage if he becomes available and not grab him. Fcuked fcukd fcuked.
His got a chance to double his wage and play much more footy.. it's a no brainer to move elsewhere.
Double his wage? He's probably already got a caravan, a new boat, and a harvard degree, what more does he need?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Staying at Melbourne under Craig/ learning from the best in Cameron would be a better option career wise than to go to a team like Parra who don't look likely to be contenders for anything in the near future.. if I were him I'd stay unless there is an offer from one of the stronger clubs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His taken over as NZ hooker from Lukey boy.
Serious question as I don't follow internationals enough, who was his competition for that spot. Was there any other genuine contenders.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Serious question as I don't follow internationals enough, who was his competition for that spot. Was there any other genuine contenders.

Not really

Danny Levi was the previous hooker, and of course Slade Griffin who done his acl again

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, I could easily see him at the Tigers if he wants to leave.
It makes sense from that perspective but I would be sure that Tigers have zero cap space.

We have $$ available for 2020.
Would love to make a play for the kid but sounds unlikely.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope cause no one near as good as him. He smashed the aussie pack on a huge stage. Anyone not jumping at the chance to get this kid has a terrible eye for rugby league and talent imo. Watch his games then see what u think. Did u not see him in the finals series last season ? Id throw any player where got under the bus to melbourne to get a hooker of his quality. Anyone of them. Give them foran.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope cause no one near as good as him. He smashed the aussie pack on a huge stage. Anyone not jumping at the chance to get this kid has a terrible eye for rugby league and talent imo. Watch his games then see what u think. Did u not see him in the finals series last season ? Id throw any player where got under the bus to melbourne to get a hooker of his quality. Anyone of them. Give them foran.
We gave them Finucane and Kasiano over the years, surely it's time they gave us one back :D

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Staying at Melbourne under Craig/ learning from the best in Cameron would be a better option career wise than to go to a team like Parra who don't look likely to be contenders for anything in the near future.. if I were him I'd stay unless there is an offer from one of the stronger clubs
Fcuk Parra I'm talking about U$!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gave them Finucane and Kasiano over the years, surely it's time they gave us one back :D
Ar...........well at least its giving us something to all dream and think about for a couple of weeks. Id say we would inquire about him. But are we in a good enough position money wise, and his personal career wise for him to come, cause there be a few other clubs very interested as well. He will end up at roosters, under a different name or something we will see what the rorters can pull off next, this will prob come out to be all rubbish in a few days.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair call.. NZ usually just throw whoever they can in there, I think Levi and Lueluai has a dig at hooker.

His still the best prospect out there atm and considering his got an apprenticeship under C.Smith and the position we are in it just seems like a no brainer.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well all iknow is I hope 2019 is the last I see of Lichaa at our club so here's hoping we have a junior who is talented at 9 or we are indeed targeting a player like Liddle or brandon Smih.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ar...........well at least its giving us something to all dream and think about for a couple of weeks. Id say we would inquire about him. But are we in a good enough position money wise, and his personal career wise for him to come, cause there be a few other clubs very interested as well. He will end up at roosters, under a different name or something we will see what the rorters can pull off next, this will prob come out to be all rubbish in a few days.
HAHA get him to change his name by deed poll to like Jake Friend, and then sneaky swap him with the same player at Roosters with 2 Jake Friends playing for Roosters (one off the bench).

Have I just discovered an NRL loop hole re Top 30?