Rumour Brandon smith done deal

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Feel sorry for paul Vaughan, they might cop a small fine and that will be it.
Having a bbq with a few mates is far worse than racking up with a few mates.
So the nrl think
Repeat offender, that's Vaughan's problem. Don't really think he was sorry either, he was just sorry he got caught. Stoked he is with us but he is the same as Elliott. Doesn't help himself by making stupid choices.

The NRL also didn't sack Vaughan they gave him an 8 game suspension. With that in mind, you are right. Smith and Munster will get off lightly compared to him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Feel sorry for paul Vaughan, they might cop a small fine and that will be it.
Having a bbq with a few mates is far worse than racking up with a few mates.
So the nrl think
If Vaughan was worth what the Dragons were paying him on the salary cap he wouldn't of got sacked (they were paying him x2 what he was worth). It really is that simple.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yvonne Sampson on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning said Cheeses manager has said there is a 600k per year offer on the table from the Storm but he is chasing 800k to 1mil for his client and is shopping him around.

So my guess is whoever offers him closest to 850k and maybe throw a couple of bags in to sweeten the deal will get him.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yvonne Sampson on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning said Cheeses manager has said there is a 600k per year offer on the table from the Storm but he is chasing 800k to 1mil for his client and is shopping him around.

So my guess is whoever offers him closest to 850k and maybe throw a couple of bags in to sweeten the deal will get him.
You reckon we should be lining him up?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if you snort THREE WHOLE cocaines at once and get caught?!
Bahaha that is so funny ! It reminds me of when Craig field and Mcguiness from the tigers tested positive to coke but denied snorting it and claimed it was a tablet