Rumour Brandon smith done deal

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope it’s not at the expense of BBO. He’s shown a lot more at half while playing 9 than our actual halves have shown all year.
BBO is an upgrade on Flange and on the limited time we’ve seen him, Averillo. Wouldn’t want to be trading a tough, smart, skilful young half when we haven produced one for a gazillion years.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
Please tell me they aren't swapping Bbo as part of the trade!
Id rather wait 12 months.

Malla

Reaction score
Brandon Smith isn't a gas station hummer type anyway....service is too slow.

Elliott will not be shopped around. Gus loves him. He told me at the supermarket. His exact words were “I’m mad for him.”
Yeah sadly Elliot isn't going anywhere and what works in his favor is he isn't on big money.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree would not be good to lose BBO, he looks our best up and comer based on an early sample size anyway..and IS a half which we need.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make it happen, also make him captain, and don't loose him.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sadly Elliot isn't going anywhere and what works in his favor is he isn't on big money.
We should upgrade him just so we can tap him on the shoulder cause hes on too much money
Knife him like they knifed my boy Dallin. Fucking dog cunts

Malla

Reaction score
We should upgrade him just so we can tap him on the shoulder cause hes on too much money
Knife him like they knifed my boy Dallin. Fucking dog cunts
Hahaha or just wait until next year, tell him he is free to find another deal and release him early