CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
our system?
fuck me the system is broken and needs changing. cheese not fitting this system is a good thing. in fact all new recruits not fitting this system is a good thing.
Baz and Gus not fitting this system is a good thing.
did I mention the System is Broken and slowly being fixed?
Baz is fixing the system? Ha.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
If you get this right you will become a Kennel Immortal my friend. I certainly hope you are right!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys can we get off the cotric being released. Not happening
Storm have acquired Coates and Meaney to replace Hines and JAC. My guess is a forward to replace Finicuane. I don't think we have a budget trade worth Bellamy's time.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
Is it for 2022 or 2023?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Utility half has some issue against Brandon. Every post about him he bags him. He’s like the Opposite of me where I’d let him blow me if it got him signed

I fucking hope this is true and agree with tbe others that said he’s exactly the missing piece.

Gun 9 easily the form
9 this year and that’s outstanding. If we can land him he is the exact piece we need and his prime to come.

Would give burton a dominate hand and hopefully bbo can cement himself with burton to lock 3 of our spines long term. Maybe dufty kicks on?

Also our pack with Brandon Pangai and Vaughan goes from pathetic to fucking impressive.

As others said with storm now at 700k I think it will take a mil. Though Gus being here gives me hope he won’t rest till we land Him.

We miss him we are not getting anyone near his caliber. API is going to be getting old. The other 9s aren’t close to Brandon and there’s no chance grant leaves to us (maybe Brisbane)

Please be true. Be the only way the spoon won’t hurt so bad lol
Don't worry about @utility half, he's just worried that we will lose Adam Elliott to bring Smith to us. It would break his heart.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus is good mates with bellamy,actually helped him make his decision ( with some advice) to stay in melbourne just recently.
Who knows
If I was Gus I would have told Bellamy fuck Melbourne what has that state ever done for Rugby League in this country to deserve you and the reputation you have earned them, they are an AFL town and couldn’t give a fuck about Rugby League so why stay build a legacy that state did not earn or deserve??? Build up a League club that comes from a state that made Rugby League like a NSW club maybe perhaps the Bulldogs who’v been in the comp since your Grandpa was in nappies lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WE want him, but we don't want him if we have to pay X.

If we want him, we have to pay the price. You can't be half pregnant.
You never know these days seeing as men can be pregnant & now chest feed LOL

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love to get Cheese..but...not if it means loosing BBO.

Smart skillful, running, fearless halfbacks are much harder to find than hookers.

Burton will totally dominate our plays at 5/8 next year and if we have a good running, kicking 7 with him, the need for a running hooker not as critical.

A good decision making dh fits in better with Burton.

IF we can only get one, I'd rather BBO at 7 than Cheese at 9.
You look at BBO & you can see the talent just oozing out of every pore of his skin. He looks similar to Barba at his age & has the same sort of spark about him. Surely we cannot lose another extremely talented player after Thurston & Barba. If we treat him right, he behaves & gets some good coaching he could be anything. How Parramatta let this kid go will hopefully haunt them for generations.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You look at BBO & you can see the talent just oozing out of every pore of his skin. He looks similar to Barba at his age & has the same sort of spark about him. Surely we cannot lose another extremely talented player after Thurston & Barba. If we treat him right, he behaves & gets some good coaching he could be anything. How Parramatta let this kid go will hopefully haunt them for generations.
Looks very promising. If they lose him, it will very poor roster management. Halves dont grow on trees :grinning:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sleepy Dog doesn’t come on here too often, when he does, it’s not to post porky pies…

I feel like both Harry and Cheese don’t want to play second fiddle to each other and Cheese can earn a couple of hundred thousand more at another club. He’s made his sacrifices behind Cameron Smith and he’s not going to be making more behind Harry Grant.

In Sleepy Dog we trust, though understand sh!t can happen but I think the club is very serious on its targets and Gus normally nails them.
I know also for a fact we are still big on Smith, mind you, the last ai had heard a couple of weeks ago is that we were accepting it would be 2023. Things have probably changing since I spoke to my contact.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys can we get off the cotric being released. Not happening
Cotric is probably our only player worth trading for Smith as far as the Storm is concerned. They definitely wouldn't trade him for an unproven up and comer like Averillo or BBO. Rep player for rep player. There has to be a decent advantage for them. No way in the world we'd be giving up Burton and they would know that. They should take Jackson to replace Finucane but they wouldn't fork out the 700K we're paying him

Last edited: