Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah but to be fair Utilty we are all talking about his dummy half service and not cheap 4am hummer service at 7/11…
Are you sure that's not what you are talking about? Your mind did seem to take an abrupt turn in that direction....

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to get Cheese..but...not if it means loosing BBO.

Smart skillful, running, fearless halfbacks are much harder to find than hookers.

Burton will totally dominate our plays at 5/8 next year and if we have a good running, kicking 7 with him, the need for a running hooker not as critical.

A good decision making dh fits in better with Burton.

IF we can only get one, I'd rather BBO at 7 than Cheese at 9.
I'll agree on that one. I'd also rather BBO at 7 than Cheese at 9.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy..... Tell me this is not a top 8 side.

Duffty
JAC
Schoupp
Naden
Cotric
Burton
Bbo

Vaughn
Cheese
Thompson
TPJ
RFM
Jackson

Averillo
Hetherington
Ava
Topine
Cotric to be released to storm in exchange for Cheese? I wouldn’t accept that trade....seriously we need to be careful here because Cheese is will not fit into our system like at the storm...

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cotric to be released to storm in exchange for Cheese? I wouldn’t accept that trade....seriously we need to be careful here because Cheese is will not fit into our system like at the storm...
I do not mind this trade. As Cotric is on 650K per season. We do not have a hooker. I think it is a win win trade. As Cotric is not a spine player. We have Alamoti coming through. I want to see how BBO goes at halfback. If he kills it he can be our potential future halfback.
All we need is 2 wrecking ball forwards and a long term fullback.

1. Dufty/ Averillo
2. Allan/ ?
3. Schoupp/Averillo/ Alamoti
4. Naden
5. Fox
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. Cheese

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our system?
fuck me the system is broken and needs changing. cheese not fitting this system is a good thing. in fact all new recruits not fitting this system is a good thing.
Baz and Gus not fitting this system is a good thing.
did I mention the System is Broken and slowly being fixed?