Rumour Brandon smith done deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
I actually have a reliable source for this and I've heard otherwise for a while now, guess we will see.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those brown paper bags from Uncle Nick do seem to be able to match any offer, and seem to have no limit to the money they can contain…

Not saying I dont believe you might have a real strong source. But I will not believe until the press release, too big of a signing.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
So tell us Sleepy…. Did we kick in cash, Idiot Elliot & a tour of the Belmore facilities to get this over the line?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your rep relies on this hahahaha

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But why would cheese say he’s 100% staying at Melbourne for 2022?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is good mates with bellamy,actually helped him make his decision ( with some advice) to stay in melbourne just recently.
Who knows

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Omg yesssss

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that would be awesome. So far you're 2 from 2 sleepydog so let's make it a hatrick.

This would explain why JMK's re-signing was announced as a depth signing

The Cheese would instantly make us a top 8 side with BBO and Burton in the halves.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do you know who the player swap is with? At this stage I'd even be happy for Avo to go but like most people on TK I'd prefer it to be Elliot

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
for 22 or 23? we'll make the 8 next year if we have Brandon Smith. The signing of Brandon Smith would be the biggest signing since I've been supporting the club (considering where we're right now, I'd say we're close to the worst of worst teams ever assembled). He's the only player "available" that I'm confident in that'll transform and revitalise the roster/club.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I hope you’re right. He’s exactly what we need. Hooker position is the one position we’ve struggled with. I’ve got everything crossed, including my eyes. I think you could be onto something. If Gus wasn’t in the position he’s in at the club - I would doubt it. But Gus is one determined negotiator.