Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not true. It's either C. Smith or Grant and either decision doesn't affect B. Smith, he's going regardless. Grant has a clause in his contract if C. Smith plays on at the Storm, I wonder why. This whole discussion was about IF C. Smith played on (he isn't because they need to future proof with Grant), Grant would be at another club if so as he wouldn't make the Storm's 17 over C. Smith who'd start at 9 and B. Smith who would be a forward off the bench, a role he can play better than Grant obviously. This is how the Storm lined up in 2019 and it's even further the truth when they loaned Grant out this year to get game time.
Grant would be in the 17 whether C.Smith played on or not.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Grant would be in the 17 whether C.Smith played on or not.
He wouldn't be at the Storm if that happened, but what role would he play if we pretended he did? 0-20 minutes off the bench and where? B. Smith will do better at any other role except hooker.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wouldn't be at the Storm if that happened, but what role would he play if we pretended he did? 0-20 minutes off the bench and where? B. Smith will do better at any other role except hooker.
Grant would be in the 17. Agree to disagree. Thanks

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF C. Smith is at the Storm next year (he isn't) than Grant would miss out (at the Storm) imo, which is what I'm replying to.
happy to disagree, but no he wouldn't.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Titans are favourites ... but Titans not keen on the player storm want in return.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Titans are favourites ... but Titans not keen on the player storm want in return.
Makes total sense with his family being up in QLD. I would assume they have to be favourites. I think we have way more upside than the Tits but if our offers are similar, I think he'll end up at the Titans

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, keep us updated
There's heaps of bugs but there's a massive patch coming tomorrow. Will probably leave it until the weekend so I can play for a few hours straight..going to spend a couple hours in character customisation anyway :tearsofjoy:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
There's heaps of bugs but there's a massive patch coming tomorrow. Will probably leave it until the weekend so I can play for a few hours straight..going to spend a couple hours in character customisation anyway :tearsofjoy:
So fucking jealous, enjoy mate