Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget JAC,he will be joining his mates at south’s,they have a few players off contract,in 2021, as for Brandon Smith very good player,and very injury prone,I’d rather the club give some of our young guys a go,and spend the money elsewhere.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like him a lot but he certainly isn’t in the very top tier of hookers.
If we got him for 600k I’d probably accept that given we have nothing and the kid can play. Anything above that is a waste. He won’t win You comps on his own, but, as part of a strong spine he will certainly help. Problem is, as excited as ai am about the rest of our spine, none are proven yet....

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
B. Smith can kick 40/20's and I'm pretty confident he has a short kicking game, e.g. grubbers. What more do you want? People want McInnes, but he's much more of a lock than B. Smith and he actually doesn't have a kicking game. B. Smith is an attacking hooker, just unorthodox.
I'm a big McInnes fan, have been for years but have to agree with this..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This story smells.

When has there ever been a “leaked” email sent to 14 clubs??

A month ago his manager said he will seek an immediate release if Cam Smith plays on. Now he wants a release for 2022 ??

When the story leaked about a release a month ago he was prepared to fight for the number 9 jersey with Harry Grant. But before they are even back at training he now wants out.

The stuff about the prop being let go is just an unquoted agent saying he heard a rumour.

This story reminds me of our attack since 2016. Both are a steaming pile of shit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This story smells.

A month ago his manager said he will seek an immediate release if Cam Smith plays on. Now he wants a release for 2022 ??

When the story leaked about a release a month ago he was prepared to fight for the number 9 jersey with Harry Grant. But before they are even back at training he now wants out.

The stuff about the prop being let go is just an unquoted agent saying he heard a rumour.

This story reminds me of our attack since 2016. Both are a steaming pile of shit
I’d say it’s real but engineered from the manager.
He wants hooker money. He is seeing the trend of demand. That simple.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This story smells.

Storm have made a statement about it and confirmed he wants out for 22 and they will release him if they get a player in return.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not too mention he has had mentoring from the master at the Storm for 4 years, he can play 9 dont worry about that.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Won’t name Names. If he wants to take credit if true I’ll support it.

Though someone here posted to me we had 1 of the 3 hookers I listed signed for 2022 about a month ago. He was one listed.

Also said addo carr was done if he doesn’t back flip.

Could be on the mail.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he will probably be cam smiths replacement at the gold coast in 2022