Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well done. So like I said we clearly have $ for burton now from last seasons departures…

Way to waste multiple posts in agreeing
Well maybe we were saying the same thing, but both saying it in a completely different way confusing each other.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well maybe we were saying the same thing, but both saying it in a completely different way confusing each other.
My point was 1 thing.

Burton isn’t an issue for the cap for 2022. We had the money for 2021. Thanks to the overpaid departures.

Meaning now he didn’t get released we have that money to help 2022 more so (especially if we frontload someone like Thompson so 2022 we have more $ available due to that, I believe frontloading is still ok?)

The biggest key is the overpaid flops this year don’t need to cover Burton’s 2022
Contract.

That $ can go to b Smith, a quality fucking prop.

From there we have a top 8 team.

If we depart with Dwz and land dufty I feel it will be better overall. Even if it’s 550k. If Dwz is on 880k then all the fucking better. It’s his last season coming up. Let him fuck off. Pay dufty what tigers will pay dwz, cover the balance for the season. 2023 we get back 300k or there abouts to use again. Fucking pay and his flops.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him a blank cheque book and tell him to write down the figure! We've been paying some players overs by $500k and their shit!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
My point was 1 thing.

Burton isn’t an issue for the cap for 2022. We had the money for 2021. Thanks to the overpaid departures.

Meaning now he didn’t get released we have that money to help 2022 more so (especially if we frontload someone like Thompson so 2022 we have more $ available due to that, I believe frontloading is still ok?)

The biggest key is the overpaid flops this year don’t need to cover Burton’s 2022
Contract.

That $ can go to b Smith, a quality fucking prop.

From there we have a top 8 team.

If we depart with Dwz and land dufty I feel it will be better overall. Even if it’s 550k. If Dwz is on 880k then all the fucking better. It’s his last season coming up. Let him fuck off. Pay dufty what tigers will pay dwz, cover the balance for the season. 2023 we get back 300k or there abouts to use again. Fucking pay and his flops.
I think the Tigers would pay almost all of DWZ's 550k contract, IF he's on 880k (which I don't believe he is) the Tigers aren't going to pay more than 550k anyways so it's going to be the same just we have 200k or so dead cap space (what we'd be contributing) we can't use for 2022. I still probably wouldn't sign a back myself (unless something contracted that's appealing) and use Okunbor instead and add the funds to what we need in the forwards.

On NRL 360 this year Kent said frontloading and back ended deals are still allowed with no limit, but clubs have been advised to do it responsibly (whatever that means).

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Fucking imagine Brandon at 9 after an off season and a good stint there. ***** great. He’s had what 4 weeks with fitness gone from kneeling on sideline to that? Dude still be 5 kg overs. Fucking gun. Love the ****. I’d let beast mode suck me off if he signs with us!

Let’s Fucking trot get him over!

***** that run this club, we have had 7 years of shit. Half a decade of putrid garbage. Make it Fucking stop. Give Brandon his 900k now and Fucking stop Fucking about.

Don’t care. Get it done!
Mate i love your passion and pretty much fucking agree 110% we need him he is THE MAN.. just don't blow a valve beforehand champ!! LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is, he just happens to be one of the most marketable athletes in Australia and the most marketable Indigenous athlete...so you know there's some ;) ;) ;) $$$ involved.
That's Allgood, its still not 750k on the cap.

Just like if we did get Brandon, it wouldn't be 900k on the cap.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if DWZ is on 880 next year.....
What is the Cheese worth???

F@ck DWZ off & use his coin for the Cheese... please!!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Laundy should be able to arrange a third party for Cheese. He is one of the most marketable players in the NRL. We need him, if they lose finucane they may need a backrower to replace him. They may take Elliot but most likely will want Jackson.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Why the fuck is his nick name cheese??